A Day in Concord, Massachusetts



My friend, Joyce and I started Sunday with a trip to Concord, Massachusetts.  Of course that meant a trip to our favorite shop Nesting On Main.  Here are the shopkeepers, Sandy, Wendy and Beth.

I wrote about this shop a while back, so if you would like a look inside you can visit my post. Their Holiday and Christmas displays were amazing today.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

 The town of Concord is filled with lovely shops.




 Nothing says Concord more than the Concord's Colonial Inn.  Joyce and I stopped there for some lunch.
 There she is on their front porch.
 Don't you just love her new hat?    It was quite cold on Sunday, so we were bundled up.


 Lunch was delicious and then we walked back to the car and onto visit our friend Karen, who was having her Art Studio Open House.  I'll save that for tomorrow.  Here is today's Countdown artwork.
Please take home your countdown artwork.  See you tomorrow.


- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -