Mosaic Monday

mosaic-monday-easel



oday is Mosaic Monday, and Mary from Little Red House, is hosting this lovely day.

My creation

mosaic-monday-september-5-photo-4Newburyport, Massachusetts is always a lovely ride, especially at dusk.

My creation

Mosaic-monday-september-5-photo-7The song for this post is Constellations.

mosaic-monday-easel-end
Alison Gibbs said...

Karen what a beautiful post and fabulous photos. As you know I love the beach.
I don't know how you do your mosaics but what ever you do they look fantastic
Alison

Wildflowerhouse said...

Karen another winner. I love how you put it all together. Your beautiful photo's with your wonderful art. Is that Jack Johnson singing? I have his Better Together On my blog. Teddy loves when that song is played. That's "our" song. LOL Hugs and happiness to you, Sharon

~JarieLyn~ said...

This is a gorgeous mosaic. I would love to learn how to put my mosaic together like you. It's very crisp looking and artful. It's very nice.

Cal said...

I love your mosaics. Very different presentation and so interesting.

My name is Riet said...

Fantastic mosaics. beautiful Have a nice day, Riet

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ah yes, Newburyport! We would go there often, riding from our seminary apartment in South Hamilton, through Ipswich, passing up that farm on the left hand side with Buffy the Buffalo and stopping to get some cider. Those were the days....have a beautiful Monday my dearest! Anita

Mary said...

Oh Karen, your images are always so lovely!!! Thanks you so much for sharing your considerable talents at Mosaic Monday. :)

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What a beauriful area! I hope to visit there someday. Your pictures are stunning.
Hugs,
Penny

LiLi M. said...

Ohhh these photos are all gorgeous. The blues of dusk are amazing, I think. Happy Monday, I'll email you tonight. Thanks!

Ebie said...

Oh, Karen, these are wonderful images. I love how you put your mosaic together. I love your beach photos too!

Ebie's Mosaic

Claudia said...

*hands on hips* Ok... looks like I am not the only one who wants to know :)

Do you share your secrets??

I would love to know the program you use to do your mosaics! Please -- pretty please with whip cream??

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥
*sigh* on this LABOR day .. i am thankful but crabby I have to go labor :)

Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

VERY nifty way of putting the mosaics together! Nice! Loved them!

Carol said...

I love your post! Gorgeous shots! I love the way you presented the mosaics, just fabulous!

Kathleen said...

Beautiful mosaic, your pics are wonderful!
Thanks for the visit!

Country Girl said...

Karen, these mosaics are very good! I like your Mosaic Monday logo, too. Thanks for coming by my blog.

beachvintage.com said...

What a great way to show off this lovely place. Well done. Thanks so much for stopping by Beach Vintage and leaving a comment.

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous Love Love Love the photos, the area, your header and your blog. Oh and the presentation of your mosaics. So glad to have the opportunity to enjoy them!

Candy said...

What lovely mosaics, so different. And too, such beautiful subjects.
Cute little easel but hope it doesn't fall on the kitty!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I always look forward to all of your mosaics...smiles and hugs...m.

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

Beautiful post and your mosaics are so artistically displayed. What a lovely area!

~Susan

Linda K. said...

Crisp, bright, attention to detail, these are amazing, Karen, as always.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Karen, Wow! You have mosaics within mosaics! I love the mosaics on the easels - so creative. Beautiful photos and, as always, beautiful art. laurie

Charmingdesigns said...

Your mosaic is just stunning!I've never been there, It looks so lovely

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Your Mosaics are so pretty...the scenery is awesome too! I really enjoyed visiting your blog...I hope you have a wonderful day!

storyteller said...

What a MARVELOUS post with beautiful images arranged in lovely mosaics. With all those blue hues it would certainly 'work' for Blue Monday too. Thanks so much for dropping by my Scenic Mosaic at Happily Retired Gal and Ms Kitty's Hang-out Mosaic at Small Reflections ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

Wow, lovely mosaics!! You have a great blog here and thanks for visiting mine!

Charlene said...

Karen, your photos are always so wonderful! Love the way they always take my breath away. You truley have an eye for photography as well as art. Have a great week.

Vee said...

Love those blues! Perfection. I have missed the ocean and the beach and can almost imagine having been just from these delightful, imaginative mosaics.

Beverly said...

It certainly is a ride providing lovely views. Thanks for sharing with us.

Fifi Flowers said...

FAB photos... LOVE the easel!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Simply lovely!!!

And thank you much for commenting/telling me that you see my blog Background-sides-thing as Brown with scrolls. So far, I'm glad to say, most people who commented, do see the deep Chocolate brown.

'Aunt Amelia'

Charlotte said...

Beautiful presentation. Hope you had a Happy Mosaic Monday.
Charlotte

Carrie said...

Your approach to the mosaic theme is innovative and very appealing.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -