Welcome Fall

Rhondi's-fall-party-five

Rhondi from Rose Colored Glasses is having a party today, to welcome the Fall. So make sure you visit Rhondi's guests and view all the Autumn Delight. If you want to join in, you can add your link on Rhondi's POST.

rhondi's-fall-party-three


Pumpkins in all shapes and sizes welcome in the season.

rhondi's-fall-party-two

And then there are the leaves changing colors and a hint of a cool Fall breeze in the air.

rhondi's-fall-party-fourteen













I took a drive today to capture the beginning of Fall here in New England for Rhondi's party.

rhondi's-fall-party-twelve

rhondi's-fall-party-thirteen

I love to drive down country roads this time of year,

rhondi's-fall-party-six














and see the leaves falling as you admire Autumn views.

rhondi's-fall-party-eight
















Today is the first day of Fall and welcoming in the season is a perfect thing to do. Thank you Rhondi, you always create lovely parties for all of us to enjoy.

rhondi's-fall-party-eleven


The song for this post is Autumn Leaves. All my scrapbook doo dads are from Pickleberry Pop.





Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your pictures are lovely. We are just beginning to get some color here in the NC mountains....I love fall. It's my favorite time of the year.
Hugs,
Penny

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

What beautiful photography! I like the scrapbooking touches too!

Katherine

Jenni said...

Wow, these are AMAZING pictures! You are so talented with the camera! I love the leaves you added, too. :)

LiLi M. said...

I love these warm colors! Happy fall to you Karen!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

SWEET post welcoming in Fall! You got me ready to decorate! Thanks bunches for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Cal said...

Fantastic pictures and what a great custom to welcome in the fall and celebrate the glorious changing colours. Thanks for the link too. x

Lisa said...

Oh! You've been to the pumpkin patch! Love all the beautiful leaves!

Kathleen Grace said...

It looks like your leaves might be a little more advanced than opurs, so beautiful! I am growing my own cinderella pumpkin and hoping it will be full grown by next month so I can set it on the porch!

Eileen said...

Great pictures! Really sets the mood to Welcome Fall!
You did a beautiful job with your Fall scrapbook!
All the best,
Eileen

purple area said...

Beautiful post and a lot of good ideas!

Unknown said...

Karen, this is such a beautiful post!! You make everything look even more wonderful :):) So cozy and inviting!
Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, wonderful post filled with beauty and creativity! I LOVE it!

:)
Zuzu

Rhondi said...

Hi Karen
Your photos of fall are beautiful. It's still a little early here, but there is a tree here and there with a little color on it. I love the creative ways you put your posts together. Thanks for joining the party. It just wouldn'r have been a party without you!
Hugs, Rhondi

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

What a beautiful Fall post. Such a wonderful welcome to Fall in all it's glory! :)

Snap said...

Welcome fall!

It's raining here and our first *cold* front (meaning the temps will be in the low 80's instead of the low 90's). I'll take it!

Tristan Robin said...

How clever of you to find street lights and poles with the appropriate text on tags for blogging!

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Beautiful fall pictures! Happy First Day of Fall!

Debbie

Darlene said...

Stopping by from the fall party. Fall in New England has got to be the most gorgeous scenes around!!! I would love to visit someday and see it in person. Beautiful pictures!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

What a fun, fun post! Love the colors, and the way you have added the leaves to the photographs, Karen. Happy Fall!
xo Lidy

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Your photographs here illustrate perfectly why I love this season so very much!! Beautiful!

Charlene said...

Karen, what amazing photos! And of course your magical artistic touches make them all the more special! We don't have much color in the trees here in Texas so we appreciate you sharing the beauty! Have a great week.

Karen at Nittany Inspirations said...

Those are not only really pretty pictures, but I love how you tweaked them. I'm going to have to learn how to do that.

Rebecca said...

Hello and Happy Fall
Your photography is gorgeous...I especially love the one with the sunlight filtering through the trees.
Blessings
Rebecca

Millie said...

beautiful fall colors and they are so nicely presented in your posting...love it!

Cass @ That Old House said...

You are really getting lots of fall color -- we are just beginning a little touch of yellow here and there. It will be blazing in a few weeks. Lovely pictures -- you are a very good photographer!
Cass

Light and Voices said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year. You sure are talented at scrapbooking.
Joyce M

Poppy said...

Hi, Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :0)
Such beautiful pictures! I love this time of year!!!

Love Lou xxx

Elyse said...

what a lovely celebration of autumn you have here! gosh, so many of us are just basking in the change of season to fall. i know i am!

xo

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Karen, Your Autumn drive is perfect. What wonderful warm and inviting pics of the season. Love how your presented them with the accents.
Love the music too. I remember having to play that song in piano lessons when I was a kid. Brought back some fun memories.

Happy Fall Karen, enjoy the season.

Hugs, Celestina Marie

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen! Oh, what gorgeous pictures. I love it and the song playing too! Happy First Day of Fall!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Claudia said...

I need you to take me on your next trip out taking photos! That would be such a blast!

This time of year just says HOME to me... home to cuddle in and start to wind down.

As usual your post is "scent-sa-tional" ...wow

TTFN ~~ Claudia ♥

MARIA said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Greetings from Canada to you my dear friend!

♥ Love & Blessings!

Kammy said...

Beautiful pictures....I am in Colorado and it is snowing already ! Don't know if we will see any of our trees changing this year ! Loved seeing yours !
Kammy

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

There is nothing like a New England fall....we are still having warm summer temps here! Thank you Karen! Anita

Barb said...

Hi Karen, your pictures are wonderful. Makes me so excited!!

Barb :-)

Mary Bergfeld said...

What gorgeous photos. I love the warm tones of fall and you've captured them really well. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

RobinfromCA said...

Such beautiful photos and so wonderfully enhanced as only you can do so well! It's not showing any signs of the season here whatsoever but I think I'll pop over to Rhondi's and see all of the posts!

Robin

Fete et Fleur said...

This is my very favorite season!Thank you for Autumnal inspiration.

Nancy

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful pictures! I love all the fall colors. Living in the deep south, we do not get the change in the seasons, but I still love to see it. Happy Fall!

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

Ms. Bake-it said...

What beautiful photography! New England is so beautiful this time of year. Thank you for taking us for a trip with you on your country roads.

~ Tracy

Regina said...

Hi Karen. I haven't seen autumn. Thanks for sharing such a lovely and delightful images!
Happy autumn on that side of the world.

Amisha said...

Isn't New England just gorgeous at this time of the year? Not that it isn't in summer or spring or winter but the riot of colors!!

Jeanne said...

I like the way you combine your photos with details - it must take some time!

Sarah said...

Karen, somehow I missed this when Rhondi had her party. I so enjoyed all your photos of fall in New England. Texas doesn't get much change of color for the seasons, but we are finally having cooler weather. Thanks for sharing! ~ Sarah

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -