Mad Tea Party

Alice

Alice Swap oneYou might be looking at my background and think I have gone completely mad!!!!

Alice-Restored-falling-down-the-rabbit-hole-gray

Alice Swap oneAnd you would be right, I have been getting ready for a wonderful surprise.

alice-for-post-three

Alice Swap oneWell you see, we are having a Mad Tea on Saturday.




Miss Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist cordially invites you to join in the fun.





















Alice Swap oneIt's not too late to join in the fun.




Alice Swap oneSo visit Miss Vanessa here and learn how you

alice-for-post-two

Alice Swap onecan be invited to the most fun blogging party yet.

alice,-wishing-you-a-magical-day

Alice Swap onePlease come back on Saturday and see what a lovely tale Miss Joyce and I have designed to enchant you.

Alice Swap oneThe song for this post is Fireflies.
Vee said...

I so well remember the last one...or am I just dreaming? I don't think that I can compare with the delights of you and your tea party friends, but I'll be just around the way peeking in.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, how cute! I wish I had known about this ahead of time, but I fear I'm too late to do this now. I already have my Saturday post planned.

I think you know how much I love those images, Karen!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wishing you a great weekend my friend...m...

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wishing you a great weekend my friend...m..

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wishing you a great weekend my friend...m...

Beverly said...

I can hardly wait.♥

Wildflowerhouse said...

How much fun. I certainly will check in for sure. Karen the little girl in yellow is precious!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -