Book Bundles, Hat Boxes and Inspiration

DSC09304

sweettreatI have just designed this new hat box filled with Vintage Inspiration of course...




sweettreatYou can read more about the hat box contents on...

DSC09302

  the listing for more details.

sweettreatThis next one is a bit smaller, and was created with a flower on top that I made from Vintage Organza petals.


sweettreatInside is a gorgeous lavender sachet and a small stack of love letters from 1894.  You can read more details in the listing on etsy.


sweettreatI just finished designing a book bundle for my Aunt Adelaide's Attic shop too.

sweettreatI had two, but the first one sold right away.

sweettreatI recently saw book bundles wrapped in string and thought that they were a wonderful way for me to use some Vintage books that I have which are missing covers or have lose bindings.



sweettreatThis one I took hand-stamped ribbon that my friend Beth designs.  Beth owns Beth Hyland Designs and can also be found in the lovely Nesting on Main in Concord, Massachusetts.

I placed a sheet of French Script ephemera on top.  I just thought it makes it look so lovely, and it matches Beth's ribbon.  Here is the link to the listing.

sweettreat

sweettreatWell,  I have been having so much fun designing hat boxes of inspiration and book arrangements.  As I designed, I was listening to dreamy music, The Way You Look Tonight.

sweettreat

Whatever you do today, I hope that you have a lovely day.

Snow 5
Vee said...

Darling lovelies...they'll be snatched right up. You must love creating these hat boxes and filling them because they couldn't be so nice if you did not.

Beverly said...

They're lovely, Karen. And, I love that song. It was one of my songs on my post Sunday.♥

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

They are beautiful! I love the ribbon you used on your book bundles and the goodies inside the boxes look enchanting!
Hugs,
Penny

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

Beautiful items. You are very talented. You must design from the heart. ~~Sherry~~

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I love the sweet hat box and the pretty silk ribbon. Love the book bunkles too. They are fun to make and addicting.

hugs
Sissie

Deanna said...

I don't know how you do it sweet lady! Is the ribbon in the first picture silver? It is just stunning.

Blondie's Journal said...

You have been at it again, Karen!! Creating the most beautiful things. I love the white flower you made for the smaller hatbox and the scripted ribbon is wonderful!

XO,
Jane

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I SO LOVE THAT FIRST IMAGE with the platinum shade of ribbon! And I have several book bundles strewn throughout my home...there is just something wonderful about that look. HELLO KAREN!!! SENDING YOU MUCH LOVE, Anita

Betty Jo said...

Hi Karen, Thanks for visiting! I'm so far behind on blogging. I'm getting back into designing and have so little time right now. Love those book bundles. I remember your blog, and it is still sooooo beautiful!! ♥

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -