Put Your Records On



My Grandmother 1918Walking passed glimpses of things that remind me of sweet times.


My Grandmother 1918Wonderful Vintage ribbons





and trims seem so lovely.







All I know is that after I collect these treasures,

My Grandmother 1918I get so much joy putting together Hat Boxes of Vintage Inspiration.

My Grandmother 1918I have added these to my etsy shop Aunt Adelaide's Attic.



Here's a treasury I made with French Country Inspiration.









Don't you just love this song?








Vintage books, old keys and hat boxes of Vintage inspiration, my new favorite thing to do.






The best way to start your day is with a bit of music.  The name of the song for this post is Put Your Records On.


Happy Monday.
grandma-with-pie-and-coffee


Strolling through The Land of Blog I met Michael from Inspired By Charm.    He is having a blog party called Shut The Front Door.  Where you share how you made your Spring wreath.  You can link up until this Friday.

This is his gift to us...I hope it makes you smile.



Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Karen,
Oh, I love everything here--so vintage and so awesome!!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog...I am your newest follower.
XO

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest Karen! Oh the things that make us happy...I love the look,the feel and the memories of such notions as my mother also loved beads, buttons and ribbons and her sewing basket was filled with them, the vintage kind. Oh that basket is long gone, but the memories of her walking me to the notions store are still in my heart. Anita

Christmas-etc... said...

Oh my... the ribbons are so beautifully crafted. The colors the texture...what lovely hat boxes they will make!
Blessings!
Ann

Snap said...

Hi Karen,

You always have such a beautiful blog post. Thanks so much for stopping by. I wanted to let you know that Mr. Dragon passed away on February 12. Having some good days and some not so good ones. Trying to continue to blog ... makes me think of other things.....

Hugs--

Unknown said...

ohh I really love the key on the books with the lace, so beautiful!!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -