Inspiring is the color white



Today is the White eDition of Texture Tuesday, hosted by Kim Klassen.



I love the color white,



and I am especially fond of white blossoms in Spring.




and seeing white clothes on a line.





Or a beautiful white horse in a field.




And white can make me smile when I see a cutie white car.












When all is said and done the color WHITE, like the song says, it's ALL SMILES.







If you would like some more smiles, I promise that you will find them over at the White eDition.  I used Kim Klassen's Not Too Shabby texture on all of my photos today.  I also used it for the background too.





I hope that your day is filled with all smiles.
Sarah said...

Wonderful group of whites, Karen. ;-)

sandy said...

Awww I love how you told a story here! Just lovely! I enjoyed looking ♥

Cedar said...

All these different white captures! Amazing! I love the geese!

Cindy said...

Beautiful Karen, I love the first photo, and that is a very strange looking little car. do you know what it is....lol. Have a fabulous day. loved the song today too. hugs.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WHITE HORSES are my favorite, in fact, I just dreamt of a white horse. He was laying on his side and I was petting him like a dog!!!!!!

Oh dearest, you know that white in all its various textures is one of my favorites. That it is: TEXTURES. Any color can take on texture but white just has a magical quality. LOVELY! Anita

Jane Doe said...

Lovely way to reveal your sunny white outlook. Each photo told a story that I enjoyed.

Vee said...

A nice collection you've got going there. My favorite? The laundry whipping in the breeze.

Nancy said...

All our photographs of white were refreshing and soothing to the soul.....

Dotti said...

... "smiling" ...

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Gorgeous images especially the white laundry on the line. V

Dolores said...

Oh my sweet Karen.... your beautiful blog and music always leave me with smiles on my face.... thank you!!
Hugs,

Georgianna said...

Hi Karen!

Love all your beautiful expressions of white! I must say I am a huge fan of white in all its various shades. Thank you for sharing all your lovely images. – g

robin. said...

i love your series of white here, especially the sheets on the line.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -