Romantic Photo Inspiration

I love the song Isn't it Romantic, and I love the new app called Romantic Photo.

I love the dreamy effect it gives my photos.


There is a wonderful white horse nearby who seems to pose for photos. I always think that a white horse is romantic to look at, and  I can't resist capturing that scene.


I love how Romantic Photo makes this fence look,


and it gives you the ability to paint the color back into your photos.



Love Mosaic Monday too, and Mary from Little Red House is hosting Mosaic inspiration.



Lovely Photography Blogs

Andrea Ellison Photography
The Click Collective



Vee said...

Oh so pretty...the waves, the gate, the horse. How do they do that?!

Snap said...

Beautiful, Karen ... and so romantic! I'm a horse and fence fan! :D :D :D

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a beautiful mosaic! Happy Monday my friend!

eileeninmd said...

Lovely images, thanks for sharing.

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

It's fun to look for photo apps. Have to look for that one. Your photos were wonderful. Valerie

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Your photos are wonderful, especially with how you enhanced them romantically.

Mary Lou said...

Beautiful, Karen.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I love the photo of the beach it is just so peaceful

NanaDiana said...

Those are absolutely beautiful photos! LOVE that fence one. Hope you had a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

Maggie said...

Beautiful images to get my Monday off to a lovely start.
Maggie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OK, the OCEAN and a WHITE HORSE???? My two favorites for ANY collage!!!

Oh Karen, you are a pro! Have a great Monday my dear! Anita

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Love your photo app! The fence and horse pictures are fabulous Karen.
Hugs,
Penny

My name is Riet said...

Now that is a wonderful apps. It made your photo's even more beautiful. I must see if I can get it too.
Thanks for the tip.

Dolores said...

All the photos are so romantic and also very calming....along with the beautiful music!!!
Hugs,

Teacup-In-The-Garden said...

Great images!
Have a wonderful week,
Markus

Lorrie said...

Very romantic pictures. I love the ones of the ocean, so tranquil.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -