Ashley's in labor



My daughter Ashley is on her way to the hospital.  I am meeting them there.

Next time I write a post, I'll be a grandma.

Looks like they'll have to share their ice cream from now on!

Have a great day.

Say prayers please.

Karen
Vee said...

Well now, August 17 sounds like a very good day. Yes, praying for you all and sending love.

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Karen,


Congratulations!



Gabriela

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm so happy for you! I'll keep them in my prayers today! What a special day!

Kathleen Grace said...

Squeeee! Saying a prayer right now. Congratulations to you all!~

NanaDiana said...

Saying a prayer-----whatisitwhatisitwhatisit? Can you tell I am excited FOR you? xo Diana

Vee said...

Just peeking in like an old hen...

Dolores said...

By this time I'm assuming you're a grandma..... Congratulations to all!!! Praying all is well with baby and mama.

I love the sweet picture of your daughter and her husband eating ice cream.....
Hugs,

Kathy said...

Word gets around in blogland. What a wonderful time, the arrival of a grandchild. Wishing your family every blessing!

Kathy

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I'm so excited for you, Karen! I'm saying a prayer for Ashley for a safe and easy delivery.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -