Sunday, February 17, 2013

Here comes Peter Cottontail


I think that I mentioned I have been dabbling in Needle Felting these days.


I set out to create felted bunny ornaments using a cookie cutter.  One thing led to another and soon I was sculpting these little guys.

I am thinking that maybe I don't want to take any classes.  I kinda like how by not knowing the rules, I am more relaxed.  I don't know if I am doing it the right way or not, and that makes it so much more enjoyable.


Now I am truly smitten.  I bought some candy wrappers at Home Goods, which came with pretty labels and tags.

I am going to continue hopping down the bunny trail and create more bunnies as Easter gifts this year.  A"Bunny in a Bag" for Easter, without any calories and with a great shelf life.  These little keepsakes will make a nice Easter or Spring decoration that people can use year after year.


Mary from Little Red House is hosting another Mosaic Monday.  I will be linking today, stop by and find lots of beautiful mosaics on lots of different topics.



Post a Comment