Spring, Sleds and Daydreaming


Valentine's  Day is over, and now I will look forward to welcoming Spring.   So, I will be painting Springtime treasures, even though there will be snow on the ground in New England for a while.


I am beginning to think about designing things for Easter.  I am designing fabric with Easter bunnies in mind.




I enjoyed the snow with Ashley, Ricky and RJ yesterday.  Little RJ got a ride in my daughter Sarah's baby sled.  That sled is 24 years old and looks brand new.


I love Cole Porter, my RJ's got that thing.  He steals my heart every time I see him. We got to babysit this little guy last night.


Whether your head is in the clouds like mine dreaming about Spring, or you are memorizing the moment, I hope you have a lovely Friday.


NanaDiana said...

What precious pictures of your family. Your little guy is a heart-stealer.

I love your bunny colors and ideas...and I, too, am anxious for Spring! xo Diana

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Hey Karen! It's been awhile but how lucky am I that I picked today to visit and see that sweet face!!! He is a treasure to be sure!
I also am thinking of Spring and Easter creations and looking forward to seeing what you will be creating this year!
Take care and stay warm and have a super weekend!
Tina xo

Beverly said...

Ooh, your little guy has my heart. You must be in bliss.

I'm beginning to think of Spring, too.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

RJ is so beautiful Karen. I am dreaming of spring. Snow flurries are predicted for tonight and tomorrow. We have company coming for the weekend.
Hugs,
Penny

Kathleen Grace said...

What precious little dumpling he is, and he is getting so big already! How fun that you have the old sled to let him enjoy. I can't wait for srong. I told my daughter the other day, "for me there is no winter, I prefer to think of it as pre-Spring:>)

Vee said...

What a delight! He is right full of personality and so handsome. Easter is early this year, isn't it? Haven't checked, but I think it is definitely time to be creating springtime motifs. Though there is a lot of snow on the ground, I'm still hoping for a right on time spring at the latest.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -