Monday, February 04, 2013

Valentine Decoration Inspiration


I love Valentine's Day, and I especially love to decorate for Valentine's.  I put up special reminders of special people.   Anita, from Castles, Crowns, and Cottages created the heart in my roses, and the sweet Valentine of the little girl holding a heart balloon.


There are places around my kitchen where I add reminders of love.  Anita has a new line of adorable Valentine's available on her shop.



A favorite place to decorate is my baker's rack, because when I pass by all day long, I smile.



I purchased a garland kit from Kathy of Kathy's Cottage.  I couldn't wait to get started, and I designed the garland so that it would wrap around my baker's rack.



I love all of Kathy's creations.

Today is Mosaic Monday, so please stop by and visit Mary of Little Red House and see all the lovely collage inspiration.


Oh, and I had to mention my favorite Valentine this year. Our RJ!



Post a Comment