Cape Cod Inspiration






Come with me while we take a walk through the lovely town of Sandwich on Cape Cod.

Passed lovely homes.




and gardens.




We'll stop for tea and a scone at a lovely place.




Then we'll hop in the car and drive along the shore to Falmouth.


Let's stop at the Lighthouse along the way.

Walk across the way to a wonderful lookout.



A winding road along the sea will lead us to Woods Hole.

We'll be able to see Martha's Vineyard in the distance along the way.  There goes the ferry now.




Woods Hole has some lovely sights.







Now we'll drive back to Old Silver Beach to catch the sunset.




Then we'll say goodbye until next time.


I am linking to Mosaic Monday today.  Mary is in England, and you should see her magnificent photos.  Not to mention all the inspirational posts that are linked to her post.  Stop by Mary's Little Red House and be inspired.
Vee said...

Oh what prettiness! I'm wondering when you had some sun... My daughter-in-law tells me that my grandson thinks traveling through "Sandwich" is very amusing. He giggles all the way through.

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful tour of Cape Cod! The beaches, houses and the lighthouses are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing your visit. Lovely photos and post. Have a happy weekend!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello there, Karen. Seeing the crabapple blossoms on the ground like this reminds me of my first encounter with this sort of tree in Beverly, Mass. where we lived. It was magic. Now here in Minneapolis, we can enjoy our own pink crabapple that is still in bloom as of this morning.

Thank you for participating in the France link party; you are and always will be a very important part of my blog life! Anita

Kathleen Grace said...

Oh how beautiful! Isn't the brilliance of the flag flying in front of the white house just gorgeous? One of my favorite sights:>) And the sparkling water...oh I must visit the East coast in summertime some day!

Lorrie said...

Tea + scones + gardens + ocean + lighthouses = so many of my favorite things all in one spot. What a gorgeous drive!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful tour, Karen. I am so there, practically felt my heart leap out of my chest and fly there as soon as I saw the first few pics. Thank you for bringing us along.
Enjoy Memorial Day weekend.
xoxo's

Pondside said...

What a beautiful drive that must have been. Even to a Canadian, the words 'Cape Cod' evoke a certain special beauty.

Beverly said...

Such a lovely tour. I hope to visit some day.

Hope to see you at Pink Saturday 5th Birthday celebration this weekend. Pink Saturday isn't the same without you.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What a wonderful place! I wish I truly was visiting with you. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Lovely images! We visited Cape Cod about 12 years ago and we are going again in about 3 weeks. I can't wait. It is such a charming area with pretty gardens and sweet Victorians with beautiful architectures, porches and well kept lawns.

I look forward to the sunsets.
Enjoy your weekend,
Tammy

Unknown said...

What a beautiful place! Great photos that you captured for your memories,,,,lots to scrapbook! Stopping by from Mosaic Monday. www.prairiegirl4-thatcountryplace.blogspot.ca

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Cape Cod does bring thoughts of a romantic place to be and your photos definitely help. I have a CD with Anne Murray singing 'Old Cape Cod' which I just love.

RobinfromCA said...

I've never been to Cape Cod and it's definitely on my wish list! After seeing your beautiful photos I think I need to move it up a few notches!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -