Goodnight Christmas Dollhouse



Goodnight Christmas dollhouse.  I am leaving tomorrow for Boston and I leave behind a dollhouse filled with Christmas decorations and gifts underneath the tree for my husband to enjoy while I am gone.  I'll be home for Christmas, I am so excited.  Here is Michael Buble singing I'll Be Home For Christmas.




Ned will meet me in Boston for Christmas with the family and just like Santa he will load up his sleigh with the gifts that are underneath this tree and bring them home for the family.

I have really enjoyed Christmas with my sister and her husband in Pinehurst and with Lynne at the Biltmore Estate.  Ned and I have enjoyed the beautiful Christmas lights in Tanglewood, and Christmas at the Biltmore.  Old Salem was so much fun to shop for Christmas gifts.

 I am sure that there will be snow back home sometime during the month of December.  

We have tried to embrace all that this sweet city in North Carolina has to offer for the season, and now I will get to visit my family and friends back home.  I can't wait to hug my Grandsons and enjoy decorating for Christmas with my daughters.  My friend Joyce and I already have plans, and I can't wait to see her.



So, let's welcome Day 6 of December.  I will probably be on my way when you read this post.  Ned I love you and I will miss you, can't wait until you are home too.  Meanwhile enjoy our Christmas dollhouse.



I'll be posting Christmas countdown every day, so please stop by and take home this Christmas countdown artwork as my gift to you.



- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -