
Today is Pink Saturday, and Bev from How Sweet The Sound is hosting this Pink event.
Dreaming of the fun I will have on this Valentine's day. My friend laurie, is having a Valentine's Day Party in The Land of Blog on February 12th. Stop by and read all about it HERE.
If I run out of inspiration, I can always take a trip and visit my friend Gabriela, she never runs out of ideas for Pink Saturday, and Valentine's Day. Gabriela is a Pink Saturday favorite, and you should see what she's designed today.
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love all these photos of your art work...wow! You have a huge collection...
~ Gabriela ~
You always inspire me, and so does Gabriela. You are both very talented, and wonderful people, too.
Happy Pink Saturday, Karen. Now please rush over to leave me and Kelee a comment for a wonderful effort for Colette.
Beautiful design and amazing talent!
Happy Pink Saturday Karen.
Enjoy the weekend.
what a delightful post - I just lost seeing all your work displayed like that!
Have a terrific weekend. HOpefully, you'll have a warmer one that the one we're (not) enjoying in New England!
hi karen and happy pink saturday!
beautiful valentine treasures and artwork!
xo
elyse
Beautiful! You are v v talented!
Karen, your posts are always so pretty, and this is no exception. And how nice of you to advertise the V'tine Party! You are such a sweetie. Thank you so much.
I did receive my package, and I left a comment about it on your other blog. Can't wait to get the next package. Again, thank you so much, sweet friend, for mentioning the party. laurie
oh! oh! I voted!!
how much fun would it be to have that fabric for sheets?? Fun fun fun!
Loveliness and fun and so aptly named INSPIRATION, because everytime i visit you i Want to Do Something Creative!
Your inspiration board is just that and stupendously so! Dont ever invite me to your house-between all the yummy vignettes and lure of old books, i would be the guest that never left!!!
Happy happy day, fabulous Karen!
What a beautiful post Karen. I agree with what you said about Gabriela but the same can be said about you!! Have a wonderful pink Saturday!
Such lovely inspiration projects!
Happy Pink Saturday,
Jacalyn
www.rmeboutique.com
Hi Karen; What a lovely Pink post, so many gorgeous photos to look at.... Happy Pink Saturday;
Hugs;
Alaura
Beautiful cards and photos aren. I have begun making a few valentines too. It has always been one of my favorite holiday activities:>) Happy pink Saturday!
Those are soooooo pretty. I've been making Valentine banners for three days! Karen, where did you find the scroll-y font you used in that last pic? I'd love to find some like that and haven't been able to so far.
Hope your having a wonderful day. As usual...a beautiful post. :) Nancy
This is my first stop to your blog, and I just wanted to say that it is lovely. I will browse around a bit more....
stop by and see me sometime...thankx..
carmelina
I am now your newest follower...and I'll visit frequently...thanks again for sharing!
you might like what I do too and also become my follower! maybe...or not....lol
have a great weekend!
Hi Karen,
I love your pink post and all your pretty Valentine treasures.
I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Carolyn
This was wonderful - beautifully laid out blog page - wonderful photos I've now forgotten what you posted that was for today... oh yes - more wonderful photos! I'll be back to check out more things. This is my first Pink Saturday tour and post. It's fun ... thanks, Jenn
I ♥ to come here on Pink Saturday. Your blog is always so sweet and comforting. Cold and gloomy winter up here this year so Pink Saturday is one day I can always count on for a little pink ray of sunshine.
How gorgeous your photos are today and how precious of you to share so much of yourself...
Thanks for being my pink sunshine today☺
Wishing you the comfort and warmth of those you love this weekend.
I am in LOVE with the ephemera!
I'm still visiting my list of Pink Saturday posts. Wishing you a wonderful week.
You are one talented lady.
Joyce M
Hi dear!!!! I wish to all who participate in this wondeful give-away - Big Good Luck!!! ;)
Have a nice day!
Post a Comment