The Fatima Shrine


The Fatima Shrine, originally uploaded by bluebirdsandteapots.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so many blessings of Peace to you, dear Karen. Your story and these photographs of the Fatima Shrine have been a blessing to me on an otherwise miserable day...
The weather has turned here, and it hasn't stopped raining (hard) all day! So it is such a joy to see these wonderful photo's (you have done very well with your new camera!) and to read your post describing it all so beautifully. I sing in a Church choir and have a very keen interest in Buddhism. I love the fact that Buddhism accepts all the other religions, non-judgementally. It's wonderful that you have studied and been introduced to other faiths, and accepted them gracefully. You are an inspiration to me, Karen, and I thank you sincerely.
Much Love & Many Blessings,
Suze xXx

Unknown said...

That is so funny, our weather here as turned also. It is cold enough to be a fall day, and the rain comes on and off today. I love Buddhism and the mindfulness of life as a meditation.

Blessings,

Karen

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -