A Stroll Through Concord

The most charming town in New England this time of year. The trees are brighter, the fall seems more vivid and the quaint little place awakens with the promise of a golden Autumn and the most exciting Halloween. I love October in Concord, and the history of the place is just so wonderful.

Louisa May Alcott's house, sleepy hollow cemetary, houses decorated for Halloween and the beautiful fall leaves really embrace the charm of New England in Autumn. Soon the leaves will be gone, and the cold winter months will be here, so I just had to spend this beautiful fall day in Concord.

As soon as Halloween rolls around these lovely warm days of Autumn will be replaced with cold blustery nights. It's hard to believe on such a gorgeous sunny day as this...that the days of snow might be just a few weeks away.

The song for this post is When October Goes.
Anonymous said...

Concord looks so beautiful, Karen! Someday I'm going to get there ... Louisa May Alcott is one of my favourite authors and when I visited Massachusetts I didn't have time to see her home. Thanks for sharing your day! ~ hugs, Lynda ♥

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -