Prayer



This week seemed like such a difficult week for so many. I thought about all the people who's lives are still touched by the memories of September 11th. I thought about the train crash in California, and the terrible storm in Texas, which continues to travel leaving a path of destruction.

So many lives hurt by such unexpected devastation. I woke up this morning and my heart hurt for them. I pray that they have hope in the middle of such adversity.

prayer

"O Lord, because You are my help,
I sing in the shadow of Your wings.
My soul clings to You.
Your right hand upholds me."
Psalm 63:7--8


The song for this post is Raging Sea
Beverly said...

There is never a shortage of needed prayers. We will keep them all close in our hearts.

TattingChic said...

Lovely, Karen. I have been praying for all affected by these great tragedies, also.

Charlotte said...

What beautiful candle pictures. I love candles. I appreciate the scripture too and the thoughts about all the people who have had devastating things going on in their lives right now. I love the song Raging Sea.
Blessings,
Charlotte

CurtissAnn said...

Beautiful. Peace and faith-filled. Thank you.

Mimi Sue said...

Prayer is a powerful thing. Many of my prayers have been answered in many different ways. Mimi

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am praying for them all. A sweet friend of mine lost her battle with cancer at 6:30 this evening. I know she was at peace and went home to be with her Lord....m...

. said...

Those candles look so nice.

GABRIELA DELWORTH said...

Hello Karen,

Let's send our hearts and thoughts to those people. Great post!

*We had "the left overs" of Ike last weekend with lots of rain and a horrible rain and 60km/hr winds storm last night!

~ Gabriela ~

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -