A PRETTY LITTLE CHRISTMAS PARTY




Heather is hosting A PRETTY LITTLE CHRISTMAS PARTY TODAY.




My creation

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

happy-pink-christmas-13

Christmas Village

happy-pink-christmas-8

Christmas Baker's Rack

happy-pink-christmas-12

Merry Christmas



What would a Christmas post be without a little gift for you to enjoy. Here is a pretty little image that perhaps you might include as a tag or two.



happy-pink-christmas-11

Away-in-a-manger-11I chose a romantic sound with Diana Krall singing Christmas Time is Here. Thank you Heather for hosting this lovely event, and for making me reflect on a pretty Christmas.

Away-in-a-manger-11Have a joyful Christmas season. and you must visit by clicking HERE to see all the amazing pretty blogs participating in Heather's A PRETTY LITTLE CHRISTMAS PARTY.

Blessings, Karen

It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
Kathleen Grace said...

Beautiful! I love the sparkly snowflakes and the picture of the snowy woods would make a beautiful Christmas card!

Donna said...

Happy Holidays to you, Karen!

Hugs,
Donna

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Karen, thank you so much for playing along... lOVE your pretty Christmas decorations and the dried roses are just so pretty mixed in. Have a very Merry Christmas! xo Heather

Betty said...

Your artwork and your pictures are always just gorgeous! I love visiting here! Merry Christmas Karen!

Sandra Evertson said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE all the beautifully dried flowers! And your wonderful Christmas village! Sending Holiday Greeting!
Sandra Evertson

Unknown said...

Lovely photos, Karen! I wouldn't expect anything less from your pretty blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Karen, I love how you put your exquisite pictures together to form this magical post.

You always delight my senses.

Sugar Bear said...

Thank you for the music and tag images! Your decorations are beautiful.
Karla

Karin said...

Everything is so beautiful!!!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Such pretty sparkly touches!! I love it all.

Merry Christmas,
Becky

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love the picture of your snowy backyard. It would be beautiful used as a large Christmas tag. I am so wanting snow for Christmas...m...

Katie said...

Beautiful! You have a unique way of putting things together!...Happy Holidays...Katie

Fete et Fleur said...

Merry Christmas Karen!

Everything is rich and so very lovely. I love your use of dried flowers. It really is wonderful when organic elements are used in decorating. It brings a soothing and peacful feel to the environment.

Hugs!
Nancy

Lori said...

Karen, it looks very pretty indeed over there!!! thanks for sharing your Christmas home:)

rochambeau said...

All beautiful Karen,
Wishing you a Pretty Little Christmas too!!

Hope all is calm, all is bright!
xox
Constance

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Everything is always so lovely here, Karen! I always swoon over your photo mosaics! Hope you are enjoying the season!!! =)

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

How beautiful!! I especially like your Christmas village!
Merry Christmas!!
:)
~Becca~

Michelle said...

Karen your ornaments and decor are just adorable. I love the two ornaments that are pink as well as the rest!

Charlene said...

Thank you for sharing.

Decor To Adore said...

I just adore all your decorations. They are lovely.

I will have a giveaway on my Friday post.

Sandy said...

Just Lovely! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Christmas looks beautiful at your house.
Great Santa collection and as always your photos are great.
Merry Christmas to you and your family :) xoxo Mo'a

Vee said...

Such delicious images for us to enjoy. I loved, loved, loved the I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas photo of the forest with the sun shining through. Thank you for the gift, too. I've snagged it!

Unknown said...

LOVE the glass ornaments..a friend of mine is a glass blower & owns a glass gallery! They are just lovely!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -