Spring

spring yellow

little pleasures around the houseIs there any season as exciting as Spring...

swan reflection framed

little pleasures around the houseto see the buds on the branches,

spring buds

little pleasures around the houseand to see the ducks and geese chatting,

Duck Conversation

little pleasures around the houseand the Canadian geese nesting.

A Stroll near Lake Whitehall

little pleasures around the houseNature's babies are announcing that it is Spring.

A Stroll near Lake Whitehall

little pleasures around the houseSoon the daffodils will be in bloom.

100_2672

little pleasures around the houseIt will be time to create pots and pots of flowering outdoor glory,

100_3441

My creation

little pleasures around the houseand find garden ornaments to add to your garden's enchantment.

DSC02849


little pleasures around the houseI can't wait until it will be time to bask in the beauty of the blossoms on all of the trees.

Pink Blossom

little pleasures around the houseNature is buzzing,

Hey there you with the stars in your eyes

little pleasures around the houseand blooming,

Underneath Suze Mushrooms

little pleasures around the houseand blooming,

skywatch 4

little pleasures around the houseglorious Spring.

The Von Trapp family lodge Vermont

little pleasures around the houseGlorious awakening.

The Forget-Me-Not Cross

little pleasures around the houseThe song for this post is Spring by Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

My creation
Gabriela said...

Hello Karen,

Ohhhh Canadian geese babies, love them! And is that a red squirrel?
Adorable!
I am actually editing some photos about cute creatures I have seen recently....


~ Gabriela ~

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ah...I can't wait to see the signs of spring here....we had snow yesterday! Such lovely pictures, Karen! Take care. Anita

Kimberly said...

Good Morning, Karen! Your blog is absolutely amazing. Your pictures are unbelievable and inspire me to keep practicing my photography skills (something I struggle with daily...and lament about...daily :-) Thank you for sharing your beautiful world with all of "us"...it is such a gift!

~Kimberly~

LiLi M. said...

Your photos are fabulous Karen! Beautiful!
I think that Spring is my favorite season. The buds, the young animals, hope.

Unknown said...

Lovely photos! I loved how the goose really looked like she was chattin' it up with her buds, LOL!

Beautiful flowers and garden photos. Where on earth did you find that stone wall with the semicircular stone arch? That looked like one amazing place!

Love that you used Vivaldi's Spring! :)

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Beautiful photos Karen! I love spring....

xashee's corner said...

oh i LOVE your photos so much! you ALWAYS have such BEAUTIFUL posts and i thank you so very much for sharing!! :) Have an AWESOME day!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Sweet Karen,
Thank you for joining my new blog! Thanks for the wonderful comments Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh! And I really appreciate the comments about my writing; I think that my other blog is too verbose for some people who prefer photos. I need to now learn how to take better pics! You are always an inspiration dearest! Anita

Charlene said...

What wonderful photos! Thank you so much for sharing! And I love the way you did the little nest to the side of all of your words.

Vee said...

What delights for the eye! I loved that first photo with the blues and yellows popping. And the one of the swan...well, I shall have to show my beloved. Thank you for the journey into spring.

Kathleen said...

Hi Karen....here in Maine we're just not quite there yet...but we're working on it! Love the Canadian Geese....we have some that stop by at the river near my house sometimes. I love them. Your photos are so uplifting, thank you so much, Hugs, Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Oh Karen! I love all the pics! I wish I was outside today!!! Happy Monday!!!!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Beautiful pics!!
Cathy

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful photos Karen. And more glimpses of the season that is slowly blooming!

Have a wonderful week!

xoxo
Jane

Pieceful Bits said...

Hi Karen..
Your spring pictures looks so much better than my outside world today. Snow and blustery wind in the midwest. I cannot wait for spirng's beauty!
(~~)
Julie

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Would you believe it is cold and snowing here in Ky. today...m..

Paula said...

Karen,

What a wonderful post. The photographs are breathtaking, and Vivaldi's Four Seasons is one of my favorite pieces. Is it any wonder?! Anything that celebrates my favorite season is special.

Thank you for sharing such lovely thoughts and images.

Paula

Alison Gibbs said...

Karen so many glorious Spring photos.
Alison

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Karen; I know just how you feel. I am so ready to get dirty and make pretty garden things... Love all of the photos.

Hugs;
Alaura

Anonymous said...

Dear Karen, This is an absolutely beautiful post! The pictures are just lovely. Thank you. Easter blessings to you and your family ♥

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

What a terrific post! Oh, how I'm longing for Spring....we had a BEEE-U-TI-FULLLLLLLL day here in the Northwest today. It was a flip-flop sort of day, but I need a pedi, so I opted for closed toe shoesies....

Color is on the way! YIPPPEEE!

Hugs,
Spencer

MARIA said...

I had a wonderful time being here. You brought beautiful Spring aroma in my day, dear Karen!

Happy Easter to you and to your family!

Wendy said...

Your pics are beautiful! Is that your home with all those daffys in bloom and the unique entrance to the pathway? I absolutely love it!
Spring is my favourite season!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -