Pink Saturday





100_3271

May FlowersToday is Pink Saturday at Bev's place, How Sweet The Sound. Visit Bev and you will find over a hundred posts created all about PINK.




May Flower Basekt

May FlowersSunday is Mother's Day and I wanted to send you all flowers today.

May Flowers

May Flowers

Sending you wishes



for a...

My creation

A Basket of May Flowers

May Flowers

My creation

100_3278



100_3277

And sending you all wishes for a very lovely weekend and a Happy Mother's Day.

My creation

May FlowersThe song for this post is Unforgettable sung by Mr. Nat King Cole.

mothers-day-signature
My creation

Robin said...

Thank you for the lovely flowers.
Have a beautiful (pink) Mother's Day.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Have a great Mother's Day ~ Susan

Sandra said...

Such beautiful flowers and great photos. Thanks and have a great Mother's Day as well.

Marie Reed said...

Coool! I just love your little shaped collages!

Beansieleigh said...

Thank you for the mother's day flowers! I liked that! Happy Pink Saturday, and a very Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Thank-you so much for the roses.Happy Mother's day to you....m.

Debby said...

WOW!!! Your flowers are just gorgeous, and the birdies are awesome. Thanks for bringing a huge smile to my face with this great post.
Happy Pink Saturday and wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.
Debby

Elaine said...

Great Pink post. How cute are those floral birds and butterflies!
And your colors are so vibrant!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Kathleen said...

Happy Mother's Day Karen! Hugs, Kathleen

Beverly said...

Thank you, sweet Karen. Happy Pink Saturday. And, wishes for a wonderful Mother's Day for you and your mother.

Candy said...

Absolutely beautiful. Spectacular color.

Happy PINK MOM day,
Candy

CottageBliss said...

Thank you for the beautiful array of lovely flowers on wings of birds and baskets so pretty.

I feel gifted, how sweet of you.

Have a beautiful Mother's Day!

Pink hugs,
Melissa

Abundant Blessings said...

Wow, real pretty Pink flowers (well, all the flowers!) Happy Pink Saturday.
Blessings,
Shelley

Glennis said...

Such beautiful shapes and colors! Happy Pink Saturday and Mother's Day to you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos, I love what you've done with them. Could you let me know if you have a program to make those shaped images or what you use?

Betty Jo said...

The flowers are gorgeous! Thank you! Happy Pink Saturday and Mother's Day to you too. ♥

♥Mimi♥ said...

Such a l♥vely post for Pink Saturday. This is the one day of the week when I get to visit some of the best blogs in cyberspace and indulge my passion for pink.

Happy Mother's Day. I wish you all the peace and joy that a day in celebration of motherhood can bring. You don't have to grow a baby in your womb to be a mother...all you have to do is to l♥ve a human being with compassion and tenderness.

Kimberly said...

Hi Karen~ While your posts are always beautiful, this one took my breath away. It is absolutely stunning! Thank you :-)

Kimberly

Tara said...

What fantastic beautiful colorful flowers! I love the different shapes! Happy Pink Day and have a great weekend!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You really know what you're doing with that camera...you are a color expert extraordinaire Karen. I just want to thank you for always being so kind. Don't forget, you are going to be my June angel and that it that!!! Have a marvelous mothers day. Anita

Terry said...

Dear Karen
Blessings to you ,what an awesome pink Saturday post .Just perfect.
Thank you for the lovely flowers they are more beautiful than words can say !I am blessed.
May you have an amzingly joy filled mothers day yourself.
May your day be filled to the brim with those little moments that make a lifetime of happy memories and leave you with more than enough inspiration to create to your hearts content.

pinkkandy said...

Lovely post God bless you
Kandy

Fete et Fleur said...

What gorgeous flowers!! I felt as as if I could taste the colors.

Happy Mother's Day to you!
Nancy

SharDon Exclusives said...

I am sure that this is the only flowers that I will receive for Mothers Day. I took my precious daughter to the emergency dept. last nigh & she looks like she will be there for a while. Please keep my baby girl in your prayers (43 years old & still my baby) She is in soooo much pain & they still can not find out why....Kiss your children for me....Happy Moms day

RobinfromCA said...

Absolutely beautiful and done with your wonderfully artistic eye!

Have a very Happy Mother's Day and Happy Pink Saturday!
Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

Claudia said...

Thanks for the flowers - gorgeous photos! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mother's Day!

MARIA said...

Sooo beautiful is your job!!!
I love your flowers.

Happy Mother's Day to you, dear Karen!

Marina Capano said...

Hi! just beautiful flowers and great photos...like always!
Happy Pink Saturday and Have a great belated Mother's Day!

blessing

Marina

Susie Jefferson said...

What a lovely post - I love how you've done the butterfly and bird shapes (would you PLEASE tell me how?) Happy Pink Saturday & Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Patricia said...

Your blog post is just beautiful. The bird is lovely. Happy Pink Saturday and I hope you have a very pleasant Mother's Day.

Betty said...

Karen, Your pictures are breath taking. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Char said...

so beautiful and I will gladly accept. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mothers Day too, Char

Rue said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too sweet Karen! Thank you for the flowers :)

(((hugs)))
rue

Vee said...

That's it. I am giving you the Queen of the Collage award. Your creations are beyond exquisite and thank you so much for these Mother's Day wishes...hope yours was a very happy one!

Lynn said...

Beautiful
Beautiful post.
Are you a florist/ or an artistic flower arranger!
Thank you for the lovely sights.

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathleen Grace said...

The flowers and photos are so beautiful Karen! I hope you had a wonderful MOthers day:>)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Pink Saturday Karen and I hope your Mother's Day was the best. xo Lynn

Laurie said...

And to you! How did you make that little photo tiled birdie? It is ADORABLE!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -