Window Shopping By The Seaside

homespun-what's-more-fun-than...

The answer is...

homespun-a-walk-down-main

I just love Falmouth on the Cape and the town is so charming.

homespun-opening

Let's go inside my favorite, favorite shop there. The Homespun Garden was voted the best shop on the Cape in 2008.

homespun-store-window

This shop is whimsical and so much fun. I love the shopkeepers and you can always find something charming.

homespun-garden-door

Buckets of pinwheels, flowers, accessories, bags and hats.

homespun-pinwheels

Beautiful wreaths, adorable notions, and so many wonderful finds.

homespun-inside

Angels, faeries, mermaids and seaside signs, it's a girly paradise.

homespun-all-this-and-ribbon-too

Ribbons of course, and they gift wrap your purchases, how nice is that?

homespun-cute-as-a-button

So, if you are ever visiting the Cape, you must have a peek inside The Homespun Garden...it's as cute as a button.

homespun garden 3

The song for this post is Lemon Tree. Another whimsical and fun song.

Wishing you all a very Happy Father's Day!

I just love graphics, and I used some of Pickelberrypop pieces in this post.
TattingChic said...

Thanks for taking me shopping with you!

Elyse said...

how nice. i will have to check it out this summer. my sisters and i are in the early stages of planning a little getaway in chatham. fun!

thanks for sharing the pics and info!

xo

Kathleen Grace said...

This shop is just adorable! I love everything I can see. What would be more fun? Shopping there together:>)

Blondie's Journal said...

I can just see myselg shopping here... not even shopping...just smelling the cool ocean air...

I would however, stop in this wonderful shop!!

xoxo
Jane

Beverly said...

to visit Cape Cod one of these days.

Thank you, Karen.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a fabulous place and what awesome photos! Thanks for sharing!

Gabriela said...

Hello Karen,

I am crazy about shops like these with gardening stuff!



~ Gabriela ~

Margie said...

Oh Karen, I really enjoyed the trip around Falmouth with you, such a pretty shop and what lovely colors, I think I would buy everything. Thank you very much. hugs Margie.

LiLi M. said...

Your photos cheer me up! Those colors, how vivid and fun! I love your pink photos too! Enjoy your weekend, here it is almost over, so I wish you a very nice week too!

Charlene said...

This shop looks divine! I would love to visit it!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Great store! Thanks for sharing info about the graphics. I'm just itching to get into these kind of photos. It looks like such fun. laurie

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -