Deck The Halls

Handmade-Holiday-128

handmade-holiday-128-hollyI took time out today to decorate the house a bit. No time for making anything handmade, but I thought I would share some decorations with you today.

The lovely Kathy of Kathy's Cottage
is hosting Handmade Holidays
on her blog today.




handmade-holiday-128-gooseWell, it all started with a bit of Vintage ribbon...

handmade-holiday-128-five

handmade-holiday-128-gooseThen decorating my Baker's rack was easy.

handmade-holiday-128-three

handmade-holiday-128-gooseI decided to make it a bit more Vintage this Christmas.

handmade-holiday-128-chocolate-santas

handmade-holiday-128-gooseChocolate Santas made from Vintage chocolate molds. Just kidding, but I love those faux chocolate Santas and they are 0 calories!

handmade-holiday-128-two

handmade-holiday-128-gooseSome Christmas books,

DSC04484

handmade-holiday-128-gooseand some favorite Vintage touches.

DSC04487

DSC04485

DSC04489

handmade-holiday-128-gooseBefore you knew it, I was finished decorating my baker's rack for Christmas.

DSC04476

DSC04475

handmade-holiday-128-gooseThe bottom of the rack is for the birds...









handmade-holiday-128-gooseNow we just have to decorate the tree.

DSC04474

handmade-holiday-128-symbolThe song for this post is Deck The Halls.

handmade-holiday-128-goose

handmade-holiday-128-hollyWishing you a Merry Tuesday.

Susan, from Thoughts From Over The Rainbow is hosting Deck The Halls, you should see the list of links sharing Christmas decorations.

DSC04457
Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

What a beautifully decorated bakers rack you've created. Love those chocolate Santas, they look so real!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This is just magnificent, Karen! Your home is exquisite and your decorating? The best. You have yourself a WONDERFUL DAY! You always make mine! Anita

Kathleen Grace said...

Your house is starting to look so festive and pretty Karen! I always enjoy seeing what you have done with the bakers rack, it makes such a beautiful place to display your art and other bits and pieces that are pretty. Thanks for sharing my friend:>)

Stacey said...

Karen, it looks so pretty. I love the bakers rack and that wallpaper back behind it! It's sweet the way you hung those ornaments. Neat idea.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I just love how you decorated your bakers rack. The vintage ribbon and ornaments look lovely. I have never seen faux chocolate Santa's before! They look so real.

I love how you decorated your mantel too. What a beautiful fireplace.

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Beautiful Karen!! How festive and lovely!
Blessings~Sharon

Tristan Robin said...

how festive!

... and I love the architecture of your fireplace surround! terrific!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Karen, everything looks charming, and I love your chocolate Santas! Your baker's rack looks so festive!

I want to thank you for always being so sweet. Got your note, and I am so excited. Can't wait to see the surprise!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the hanging ornaments :)

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Everything is so pretty. I also love those chocolate Santas. They do look very real. I hope you have a great day ♥

Unknown said...

Karen, you are always so inspiring! This is all just beautiful! I love the vintage and all the ornaments you put on your bakers rack!! What a wonderful idea!
Hugs
Amy

trish said...

Everything looks beautiful.
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Ps. Those chocolate Santa's look yummy!

BALLET NEWS said...

Oh my goodness, surely this must have taken you days ? Everything looks so fantastic and well thought out.

Sue said...

I simply love the faux chocolate Santas! Wherever did you find them? I would love to find some. The baker's rack turned out so festive. Now get that tree done! *grin*
~ Sue

Kammy said...

Very nice, I didn't know they made faux chocolate Santas - just bunnies...too cool !
Kammy

Tamara Jansen said...

Can't wait to see your TREE all done up :)

Lori said...

Karen, that looks so pretty...i love the little frilly bed, toooo cute!!!

Cathy said...

Karen, Boy you really got me in the spirit. Love the decorations. I decorated my sideboard in my living room and that's about it.

xo Cath

LiLi M. said...

Love all your Christmas decorations, my favorites might be the 0 calories chocolate Christmas figurines hehehe. Your house looks like a fairy tale inside and outside, your gazeebo in the snow is to die for!

Kathleen said...

Hi Karen, thanks for visiting!
I love your bakers rack..very festive indeed!
And that tree..hope you will show us when your are finished! It looks gorgeous!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest Karen, Your visits are always a blessing to me. Thank you for coming. We finally got snow out here! It is really Christmas now! Bless you always, Anita

susan said...

Karen-Your baker's rack is so pretty and creative, but that mantel--wow! It is beautiful (even without decorations, I bet). Thank you so much for joining Deck the Halls! Loved my visit :)

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I especially like the books. Beautiful...m.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh how very festive your baker's rack is! Those faux chocolate Santas are adorable. I've seen (and purchased) lots of the faux choc bunnies, but I've never seen the Santas before. Would you mind letting me know where to find them?!?!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Lori said...

I love what you did with the Baker's Rack--very unique idea. I have one buried in the basement. Hmmmm.....I'll have to see where it will fit.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -