Pink Saturday & A Valentine's Day Party

Happy-Rose-Valentine's-Day-with-hearts

Soft and Cute with a bit of blingToday is a very special Pink Saturday because it's Valentine's Day. Bev from How Sweet The Sound is hosting this heartfelt day.

Happy Valentine's Day

Soft and Cute with a bit of blingI have posted lots of wishes...

Swan heart "meet cute"

Soft and Cute backfor you to take away.

A Blustery kind of Valentine's Day

Candy HeartsAnd a special day it is,

bicycles in Falmouth

Candy Heartsbecause my sweet sister Lynne, is having the grand opening of her etsy shop!

Three Hearts pillows

Candy HeartsShe calls her shop Pollyanna Pillows, and she launched her store with three heart shaped pillows. Here is a sampling of the many pillow designs that she creates.

DSC05111

Swan Meet CuteLynne is also joining our neighborhood in The Land of Blog. Her blog is called Cakes, Quilts & Football. Please stop by HERE and say welcome. Now I just have to invite her to join our Pink Saturdays.

DSC05109

Swan Meet CuteThe song for this post is Sisters.

tilly-valentine's-valentine

My friend Laurie from Bargain Hunting With Laurie creates the most magnificent tablescapes. She is hosting a terrific Valentine's Day party. Be sure to stop by Laurie's Place and see all the fun. Wishing you a very Happy Pink Saturday and a lovely Valentine's Day.

forgiveness
Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Karen,
I just visited your sister's blog and welcomed her! Her pillows are awesome. I see that talent runs in the family. I see she is also from NC, where I am so I am wondering if we are near each other?
Hugs,
Penny

Regina said...

Hapy Pink Saturday!
and Happy Valentine's day to you.
Beautiful post!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Lovely post, Karen. I paid your sister a visit a little earlier, and I enjoyed looking at her blog. You two are both so talented!

Happy Pink SaturdayValentine's Day to you, Karen!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dearest Karen!
How wonderful that your sister is on board now! I will visit her now. Thank you for all the well-wishes and beautiful art that you share with us to lift our spirits and send us on our way. God bless you dear friend. You deserve the best, Karen.

Anita

Carol at Serendipity said...

Hi Karen,
What talented ladies. I will stop by her blog as well.

A beautiful post as usual. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day.

Carol

Anonymous said...

Karen, your sister's pillows are beautiful....I just know she'll be successful with her new business! I'm also excited to visit her blog!

You are sooooo lucky to have a sister. I lost mine when she was just 40 years old (20 years ago). We were so very close. . . but I DO have her sweet daughter living very near me.

Hope your Valentine's Day is a sweet one....your post sure is!

L, Dana

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Satuday!


Love the image with the pigeons!

Happy Valentine's Day!


~ Gabriela ~

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Oh Karen..your blog is so sweet today..and I LOVE the sisters song..one of my favorites from White Christmas. Have a lovely Valentine weekend sweetie..xo Tami

Lori said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I will check out your sisters blog!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Karen, since I am a pillow lover, I can't wait to go check out her store and her blog. What pretty pillows. As always, your post is beautiful, and I have added it to MckLinky on my blog. (I'm not sure how I got confused about the closing time for MckLinky, but thanks to you alerting me that it was closed, I have reopened it). laurie

Kifus said...

Happy Pink Valentine's day!

Pom Pom said...

Happy Valentine's Day to YOU, Karen!
I hope you have fun!
Your sister's stuff is LOVELY! Thank you for the precious pink today!

Ann said...

Love all your hearts. Happy valentines day.
Ann
Tin and sparkle

Americana Lady said...

Karen, your post is so cute! Your one picture looks 3D, (couch and pillows) how did you do that? I was glad to see someone posted after me to Laurie's party so I didn't have to be late all by myself. Are these all your own photos? The kissing birds is a fabulous picture! I'll visit your sister' site too. Her pillows look so pretty. Thanks for sharing the LOVE, Joan @Americana By Candlelight

Lara Harris said...

Very pretty!Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!:)

LiLi M. said...

Happy Valentine's day to you and your family and a happy Pink Saturday as well!

Joyce said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Looking forward to an art filled vacation week. Maybe one day we can have a field trip. What ya doin Monday?

Vee said...

Lovely images as always. I've stopped asking myself how you do that...no, nope, I haven't. Ha!

Off to welcome your sister. She was bitten by the blogging bug, too. She's so going to love Blogdom.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, Karen!

Tristan Robin said...

Karen, your pink photos are a treat ...love that rose display on the front door!!!

And I always get a kick out of that song from "White Christmas!" I always think Rosemary looks like a drag queen in the beginning of the song LOL. And their HUGE feather fans look like a Sesame Street puppet!

Now I'm off to check out your sister's new shop...best of luck to her!

...and Happy Valentine's Day to you!

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love your little heart pillow with the pompom edges.

Susie Jefferson said...

Love, love, love - I love it! Such a romantic post.

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day for tomorrow.

Decor To Adore said...

What a sweet treat! Love truly lives in the details.

Happy hearts day!

Patricia said...

Happy Valentine's To You ! I hope you are having a wonderful
celebration on this day of Pink and Red and all things of
Pretty Romance. Happy Pink Saturday !!! and have a lovely
new week.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Hapy Valentine's Day....m..

Kdottie Designs said...

Love your sister's pillows! I will visit her. Have a very Happy Valentine's Day and Pink Saturday.

Claudia said...

I too have two darling sisters and would not know what to do without them :)

Your family is very talented.

Happiest of VD dear friend.

Claudia

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello Karen,

Happy PiNk and Happy Valentine's Day too. :0)

Congrats on your sister launching her pillow business...one can never have too many! Maybe she will join us for PiNk Saturday.

Hope life is treating you well...have a lovely day,
Stephanie

Terri Morse said...

Hi Karen! I hope you're having a wonderful Valentine's Day. Your sweetheart swans gave me a smile. I'll be sure to visit your sister's new blog and to welcome her. Aren't sisters wonderful? I don't know what I'd do without my sister! Have a lovely day. Hugs, Terri

Barbara Jean said...

What a sweet post.
So much variety.

blessings and HVD

Barbara jean

Lori said...

happy valentines day Karen!!! your sister's pillows are adorable!!!

Kathleen Grace said...

Happy Valentines day Karen! I just said hello to your sis. She makes beautiful pillows! Another fun blog to visit, thanks for the introduction:>)

Sherry from Alabama said...

Such pretties! ~ Sherry

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -