Finding Beauty


Claudia from Dippity Road is hosting Finding Beauty Friday. Each Friday Claudia celebrates the beauty around us, and asks us all to join her celebration in Finding Beauty.








TIGER LILIESThe things that I think are beautiful seem to be different all the time.

My creation

TIGER LILIESPerhaps it is as simple as a beautiful old love letter...

Love Letters

TIGER LILIESA familiar park,

DSC02336

TIGER LILIESThe sights I drive passed.

DSC03112

TIGER LILIESA favorite view.

martha's vineyard fisheye

TIGER LILIESSailboats at sunset.

DSC03268

TIGER LILIESBeauty comes in all sizes and shapes.

My creation

TIGER LILIESJust like Claudia reminds us, whatever you find beautiful...just by stopping to find the beauty around you, you are embracing the moment and filling your spirit with joy.

100_4017

TIGER LILIESMusic, I find all kinds of music beautiful, just like the song for this post Morning Elegance.

TIGER LILIES
Unknown said...

Hi Karen, I love that old letter, they are so beautiful and meaningful. It's great to be able to find beauty in simple yet beautiful things in life. Have a fab weekend.hugs/M

Blondie's Journal said...

It seems you always find the beauty in everything, Karen, and are wonderful at creating it. This is a beautiful post!

xoxo
Jane

myletterstoemily said...

you are beauty finder and creator.

what a gift you have!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Beauty certainly does surround you! Your photos are stunning Karen.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Penny

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing so many beautiful images today with us, Karen! An awe-inspiring post!!!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Victoria said...

Super gorgeous post...just beautiful ..I am charmed! Have a magical day!
Kiki~

Shugee @ Blue Heron Cottage said...

Karen, what a special post! Loved it!

Vee said...

Of all of these...the letter and the waterfall are capturing me. Lovely images, beautiful phrases, and the music is mighty fine, too. Thank you, Karen!

fiberdoodles said...

Lovely post ~ happy Pink Saturday!

Kathleen Grace said...

I always find beautiful things here. You just seem to have an eye for it. I love the love letter image.

Diann said...

Hi Karen!

Lots of beautiful and inspiring pictures!

I hope you are having a beautiful weekend!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful photos, I enjoyed your post. And I just love your dogs.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -