Crafting Christmas Pink

happy-pink-christmas-14

Happy Pink Saturday ChristmasIt's Pink Saturday, what to post?

happy-pink-christmas-12

Happy Pink Saturday ChristmasWell, Christmas is just around the corner, soooooooooo.

happy-pink-christmas-13

Happy Pink Saturday ChristmasWhy not share some Pink Christmas

Santa-Pink-large-print

Happy Pink Saturday Christmasthat you might be able to use with your projects.

happy-pink-christmas-11

Happy Pink Saturday ChristmasWhether you are creating a special card,

happy-pink-saturday-3

Happy Pink Saturday Christmasbanner,

Happy Pink Saturday Christmas

Happy Pink Saturday Christmasor decoration, making crafts is always fun at Christmas.

Happy-Pink-Saturday-2

Happy Pink Saturday ChristmasI hope that you enjoy these Pink Christmas designs.

Pink-Christmas

Happy Pink Saturday ChristmasPlease feel free to copy a few or all of them as my gift.

Santa-Pink-large-print

Happy Pink Saturday ChristmasNow, if you stop by Bev's at How Sweet The Sound, who knows what Pink treasures you might find.

Santa-Best-Pink

Feel free to download this Christmas tag for your personal use!Then stop by and say hello to a lovely Pink Saturday lady Lynn over at TheVintage Nest.  Lynn was one of the first people to ever visit my blog and leave a comment way before we started joining Bev to celebrate Pink Saturday.

Santa-Pink-large-print

looking for Christmas The song for this post is We Need A Little Christmas.


looking for Christmas

Speaking of Christmas, I made a sort of WISH LIST, which I just created on etsy.  I called the treasury SPOIL ME.  You should see the amazing things I found!  Hmmm, maybe I'll get them in my Christmas stocking.  You think?

Char said...

And Happy Pink Saturday to you too Karen. Lots of pretty holiday treasures going on in here and lovely mosaics too. Char

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Karen Sweetie...
Oh what a beautiful festive Pink celebration going on over here. I love it. I am going to copy a few of these that you have shared. Love the graphics and the ideas. So cute.

Can you believe that this year has already gone this far? I don't know where the time has gone. I am barely ready for Thanksgiving to be here, let alone Christmas.

I pray you and yours are well sweet friend.

Many hugs sweetie and so much love to you, Sherry

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Karen you put me in a Christmas mood :) Love your pink Santa Claus!

Happy weekend, happy Pink Saturday!

♥Pat

Winchester Manor said...

Hi Gorgeous,

What a beautiful post! Can you believe it's that time of year again! Everything is so gorgeous and what's better than Crafting Christmas Pink?

Thanks for your visit and sweet words!! Have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo
Karyn

Elaine said...

This is such a nice post with great little treasure to gaze upon. Thanks for sharing. Have a safe weekend.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Karen, I love the pink father Christmas! Beautiful, and that last photo (the one where I could almost see you in the mirror) makes me want to start putting Christmas decor out. I'm off to see your previous post, which I just noticed is about one of my favs. laurie

A Garden of Threads said...

Hi Karen, I just love all that pink Christmas, thank you for sharing them. Take care and I hope you enjoy the weekend.

Anne Fannie said...

Karen, I love your creativity!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Ann

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Karen, first of all, your visits are always welcome with joyful anticipation because you were always there for me in the beginning, almost TWO YEARS AGO, and you still come every week. You have opened up my world of art and that is quite a feat; I am a stubborn little mule, and for years my husband has been encouraging me to draw but for deep reasons of the soul, I REFUSED. But somehow you, and your encouraging words have lifted me out of the empty pit of wasted talents, and you have given me the most important thing an artist must have to begin: JOY.

You art, your generosity and copious works of art show me that it is a gift from God to be used and given away. You are my IDOL teeeeheee! Really, I admire everything about you dearest.

Have a blessed day, Anita

Unknown said...

Hello Karen! Lovely graphics and I love your mosaics! I will have to check out your Etsy treasury. I like that "wish list" idea myself! LOL
Happy PS...if you get a chance, stop by my PS post. I am in NJ...I see you lived in Princeton. I am by the Jersey Shore.
Roselle

Tete said...

Happy PS! Thanks for sharing the images! So pretty! I love the beaded snowflake!
Hope you get your wishes.
Hugs- Tete

Kathleen Grace said...

Whooo! That is SOME treasury, lol. Spoil me indeed:>)

Joyce said...

Missed you last night. I think that we are due for a trip to Vaillincourt next week don't you? Let's make plans.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deanna said...

Karen,
this is right up my ally! I'm looking forward Pink Christmas this year. Loved the tussie mussie collage...so sweet!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Deanna :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen! Just getting home from my treasure hunts today. Not expecting to as everything is winding down here as it gets cold, but I found lots of treasures...yippee! Happy Pink Saturday and you are a doll for mentioning me today. We do go back a long way don't we? In fact as someone pointed out to me not too long ago, we are in the "Top Ten" of Beverly's Pink Saturday ladies list. LOL...never thought about it that way. Knowing you, a very thoughtful, inspirational, talented and giving lady, has been a pleasure! xo

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Karen! What wonderful pink Santas and graphics; all very festive! Enjoyed your music as well. Thank you for sharing and hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Elyse said...

hi karen,

beautiful images and even a sneaky self-portrait!

i'll bet assembling that wish list was tons o' fun!

happy weekend & happy pink saturday!

xo
elyse

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

How sweet for you to share such cute pictures with us. Thank you! Blessings, Debbie p.s. If you haven't been by yet I have posted the final package for my giveaway!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Beautiful...each one would be a wonderful Christmas card! I think I may make a little wish list, too! We don't really exchange gifts in our family but it would be fun to make my own list! ♥

nancy said...

I love your pink Christmas cards. I got to get back on that myself. you made some pretty cards. HPS to you and I will be back.
Nancy

Natasha in Oz said...

Your Pink Christmas Post is perfectly beautiful and thank you for the offer to use your gorgeous images. I might just do that!

Hope your weekend is wonderful,
Best wishes,
Natasha.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Karen,
I just love all your pink pretties and holiday decorations.

Happy Pink Saturday.

hugs

Sissie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pinks..Thank you for sharing...
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY

Suzanne said...

So sweet! You are so talented!!! Thank you for sharing...and for stopping by my blog to wish me a Happy Pink Saturday.
Sorry I'm just getting around...I think I overdid it last week and it caught up with me this weekend...of all weekends!
Hugs,
Suzanne
P.S. I love the idea of a Wish list on etsy...my turn next:)

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed this...thank you! (I did take your little Santa...so cute!)

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, dear Karen.

I'll start your Christmas stocking with the gold and silver charm bracelet.♥

Thank you for sharing your wonderful images with us. And, I loved the music.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -