Nostalgic

Lovely Marina


Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboats






Nostalgic...

Cape Cod In Black & White


Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboatsthat's what I am today.

SAIL


Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboatsDreaming of days gone by,

DSC04668

Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboats







romance from once upon a time.

Sunset over Falmouth

Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboatsSo, what could I do,

Overlooking the China Sea


Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboatsbut find some music by Michael Feinstein.

lily pond at hong kong parkview

Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboatssigh.

Gliding on the sunset


Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboats
And let my dreams take flight...

DSC04650


Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboatsSo, I will visit once upon a time days

tucked deep within my heart.

hot-air-balloon-love-is-the-key

Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboatsI am so thankful for romantic memories.

make-a-wish

Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboatsGive yourself permission to dream a while today.  Think back to a special romantic time, or maybe you are one of the lucky ones that have your best lovely romance today.

Hot-Air-Balloon,-ribbons-and-sailboats
Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This is a marvelous idea. I know exactly where I would go....France. Ahhhh......

So lovely Karen. Anita

Vee said...

Yes, I am one of the blessed, though I can easily remember the years and years after my first husband's leaving and then passing when I did a lot of remembering. (I also adored Michael Feinstein...don't listen to him much these days...I remember one song called "Stay" that would turn me into a right regular mess in a quick hurry.) Enjoy the nostalgia, but hurry back to the life you truly wish. Much love, much comfort, much peace be yours, sweet friend.

Beautiful, dreamy images that make me feel a little nostalgic myself.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

A beautiful post!
Hugs,
Penny

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and words Karen.

x

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Karen,

Well...I really think that we all feel this way from time to time...
A romance is such a wonderful thing either if is past or current.
It's love...


~ Gabriela ~

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

This is a wonderful post!!!

Dee

Dolores said...

Oh my Karen.... what beautiful pictures you have ..... and the precious and beautiful memories.... can't be taken away.
My love and prayers to you!

Susan said...

Oh, lovely images, Karen, and beautiful words, too. There's a touch of sadness, too. Great job. Susan

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Karen,

Beautiful photographs and words you have shared today.
Have a wonderful weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -