All The Things You Are To Me

ivy entrance to fuller


DSC09598New Hampshire beaches cover eighteen miles of beautiful scenic coastline.

Hampton Beach, New Hampshire






My favorite drive begins at Portsmouth

garden statue


DSC09671and continues passed gorgeous ocean scenes,

Hampton Beach, New Hampshire

DSC09707and beautiful homes overlooking the shore.

DSC09714

DSC09708One of these old homes is  home to Fuller Gardens.

DSC09606


DSC09712The other day as I drove along the shore, I stopped by.


DSC09623and what I found was enchanting...



DSC09628It was pure magic.

statue hue









lovely gardens reminding me,

DSC09695





in this crazy world, how God is always the same.










DSC09694There is a beautiful Japanese garden.

DSC09705


goldfish in Japanese garden

DSC09636A perennial garden,

iris with gold tk background

DSC09626passed narrow hedge lined paths leading to magnificent flowers.

DSC09643



DSC09674

DSC09644



DSC09670

DSC09633


DSC09646

God reminds us to dwell on things good and pure, and He has given us so much beauty to help us get lost in the good.DSC09669

DSC09632

DSC09646







In just a few weeks the roses will be in bloom.  I can't wait to return...

God's Timing is perfect








The song for this post is The Things You Are To Me by Secret Garden.















camera oil
Vee said...

What a beautiful spot! It's going on my short list of places to visit as that's a day trip for us. Oh boy! Thank you for the exquisite pictures.

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Hello Karen,

What an interesting post.
Yes, we live in a crazy world...but seeing all this beauty remind us that it is still a beautiful place to live...and that we are not alone...



~ Gabriela ~

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

This was tear-bringing my dear wonderful you. Thanks for always raising me up in your balloons, friend. Blessings and such love.

Dolores said...

God sure makes gorgeous flowers and your photography is outstanding.

This beautiful garden makes me think of how beautiful heaven will be.

Blondie's Journal said...

Your pictures are just spectacular, Karen! I really enjoyed this post. I have been to Portsmouth and I will never forget it's beauty!

XO,
Jane

Kathleen Grace said...

This garden is beautiful, isn't summer a joy, with all it's blooms and butterflies and soft, warm breezes?

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I saved one photo on my computer...can you guess which one? The ocean! How gorgeous with that deep blue color and the crashing waves! Beautiful post, my friend! ♥

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Karen, I have fond memories of driving up the coast through New Hampshire to Maine for lunch and then heading back to South Hamilton, Mass. THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDERS of some of our favorite times as a married couple!!! BLESSINGS..and also, you book of BALZAC will get to you this summer as TODAY is my last day of school and I just need to start the book binding...Anita

Anonymous said...

Oh Karen, everything in this post is perfection. I'm floating...
:)
Wishing you a beautiful day, my friend!
~ Zuzu

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -