More Valentine Inspiration

You know what I love about Valentine's Day?  Besides the candy and flowers of course.

Making Valentines.


If you missed my first post about Valentine Inspiration, you can click HERE.

I have a Valentine that I designed for you, using my French stamp fabric, my own Eiffel Tower design and my Dove stamp.  The brushes that I  used on my Eiffel Tower were free from French Kiss Textures.


I have a question for you.  For a long time now I wanted to use a service that would download files that I could giveaway.


The service I found is the one Kim Klassen uses.  Every week when I receive her textures, I think "I should be doing this with my artwork."


My question for you is, would you like a monthly download from me?



I would be creating one-of-a-kind designs that you could use.  You could also use them to include in the creations that you make for sale. on your web sites, blogs etc.

It would be absolutely FREE.  I thought it would be a nice way to let you know how much I love you.  Please leave a comment and let me know.


What I would do is put a subscription sign-up on my blog and you would just give me your e-mail address.  My plan would be to start out monthly and hopefully do this weekly.


Designing is my favorite thing to do.  Over the years I have designed so many graphics.  It seems silly to just have them hanging out on my computer, when someone might be able to use them.


The song for this post is
A LITTLE LOVE

You know what I love about Pink Saturday?  It gives me an excuse to get all Pink and FuFu.  Please join Bev over at How Sweet The Sound and enjoy other Pink ladies.


Kathleen Grace said...

Sign me up! You know I love your art:>) Oh it has been so long since Imade Valentines. Real, frilly, glued and glittered valentines. I used to make them with the girls when they were little. I miss that fun time. Maybe it's time to pull out the paper and glue and go to town!

Blondie's Journal said...

My answer would be YES! This is a wonderful idea, Karen!

XO,
Jane

Marilyn said...

I love free. Because I'm challenged in the artist and the technological departments, please make it easy. Thanks for your generous offer!♥♫

Snap said...

Goodness, Karen. What a generous thing to do ... to share your beautiful work with all of us. You bet I'll sign up! Beautiful Valentines

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

I big YES! It is so sweet and generous of you to do such a thing!

I love Valentines, lots of lacy glittery, old fashioned Valentines. I would love to get into making them!
I get Kim Klaussens downloads and have not had the time to even experiment with one! Not fair!
HPS!
♥ Jil

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That would be fabulous. Karen! It would be so much fun to look forward to something from you...some of your wonderful art! I would definitely sign up! Thanks for always being so generous! Hugs! ♥♥♥

Grace said...

WHat pretty Valentine Decorations. Great idea. Happy Pink Saturday. Grace xoox

Vee said...

Yes. I'd be interested. Absolutely. =)

Sweet Valentines. I wonder if I could make my own this year... Hmmm...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful pink!

My PINK is inviting you to come and see. Have a nice weekend!

Cindy said...

Karen I think this would be wonderful of you to do. Now I want to make Valentines. It has been years. Your idea is very kind and generous. hugs.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You are unbelievably generous. I would LOVE to sign up dearest. I have always admired how you design images, and I have two left FEET when it comes to handling photos! Please include me. You are so amazing, Karen!! Anita

1CardCreator said...

Lovely work, I am new to your site though it sounds wonderful! Happy Pink Saturday! ~Diane

Suz said...

Oh, I would, Karen. I come here and just love what I see! Your work is so creative and you put each entry together in a unique way. That is a very loving and generous offer!
Hugs,
Suz

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

HPS!


Love your designs and really think that you are very generous to share them with all of us.


Gabriela

Marti McClure said...

Karen, such cute Valentines. And I just LOVE your blog banner with all the hot air balloons. Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

Claudia said...

Oh of course I would love anything you do!!!

Talk to you tommorow

Hugs

Sheila A. said...

Seriously? Oh, yes, yes, yes! I would appreciate it, and love for you to do this. I love your work.
Quite a while ago, didn't you have a little blurp on the side saying you were sharing with us? I snagged quite a few things, and I don't want to use them on cards if I'm not supposed to. No one mentioned it in the comments so I hope you will answer here. Thank you so much, Karen.

Peggy said...

Yes, Yes, Yes! Thank you for your generous offer of sharing. It's always fun to see what others are creative enough to make to help us others along. I'll sign up! Peggy from PA

Maggie said...

Hi Karen,
Yes please! Do add me to your list.
Your designs are exquisite, I found you for the first time this week through Pink Saturday and see many of my friends are here already! How did I not know about your wonderful blog before now?
I'm a follower now, though!
Maggie

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -