Love decorates our life


When you begin...


How a little bird can capture your heart,


when he flies into a photo



and ends up


in the middle of a fabric design.


Once inspiration begins, there's no telling where it might go.



Now if you are going to dance, you are going to have to put that coffee cup down.



The song for this post is Begin The Beguine. Well, the game is over.  Congratulations to New York.  Everyone in my house is a Patriots fan, so boo hoo, they are all sad tonight.  Me, I am originally from New York, and I love both teams...What an exciting game.  That was the kind of game that they make movies about.

Today is Mosaic Monday, and Mary from Little Red House is hosting.  Stop by and see all the amazing mosaics.
NanaDiana said...

What a lovely design. I love it! xo Diana

Blondie's Journal said...

Very cute! And I love the music!

XO,
Jane

Sarah said...

Beautiful images, Karen. ~ Sarah

Deanna said...

What a sweet little bird and wow, what you did with that one image!! And I am swingin' and a swayin' to the music!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

SWEET AS PIE.

This is why I have birds as my constant theme and item in my shop because you can do SO MUCH WITH THEM, as you have done here. Thank you for the INSPIRATION, KAREN!!! Anita

A Garden of Threads said...

Fabulous photos, the model is sooo cute. Wow what you did with it.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You have so many ideas...just bursting to get out! I love them all! Happy Monday! ♥

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

I am impressed with your creativity. You made some amazing images. V

LindyLouMac said...

Calling by to visit you from Mosaic Monday as another contributor, your bird mosaic is very attractive.

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Beautiful, artistic post!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -