Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blog Inspiration





It's a funny thing about visiting blogs.  I always come back inspired.


I went over to  A Fanciful Twist and found that she was writing about Little Inspirations.  She shared a lovely film called Finding Neverland from 2004.  I downloaded it and was totally enchanted.



Then I visited Susan Branch and thought about writing letters and how much fun it would be to create stationery.  Her post had all kinds of lovely letter inspiration.  So, I think that I'll create some pretty stationery for you to download on Pink Saturday.



I discovered a new blog called Style Maniac.  Doreen contacted me and asked permission to use some images of mine.  I told her how much I appreciated her asking and found so much inspiration on her blog.



Lately I have been thinking about the steps to being inspired.  How when we step out of our comfort zone and turn left instead of right we find magic.  Magic always leads to inspiration and a very nice day too.




I watched a video about looking at things from a different perspective, and how that helps you see everything with new eyes.  Then I listened to a talk on Ted by Susan Cain about the power of introverts.





Visiting the blog called  Heart of Provence, surely lets you bring back some design ideas with a very French perspective.




Well, I hope you took home some inspiration today.

Al Green, now there's a voice that always inspires me.





Post a Comment