Family Scrapbook Inspiration

Ashley and Ricky Easter 2012

I was working on my family scrapbook and thought I might share some photos and collages.


My daughter Ashley and Ricky are expecting a baby in August, it will be my first grandchild, and "it's a boy."

Kalan and Ashley Easter 2012

We had an Easter egg hunt for Ricky's little girls.  When we pulled out the bubbles, you could hear them squeal.

Kalan and Ashley Easter 2012



My daughter Sarah and her guy Mike were over also for Easter dinner. The photos of Sarah and Mike were taken by a friend of theirs.  I was working on putting together collages for the scrapbook tonight.

Sarah and Mike
Pat Boone, now there's a blast from the past!  Wishing you a dose of April Love

It was a lovely Easter, and it's so nice when the family begins to get bigger and bigger.

and they're off!
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and a lovely holiday.

Ricky, Ashley and Samantha


Speaking of love, I love Mosaic Monday, so please stop by and visit Mary from Dear Little Red House.


Vee said...

Exciting times! (I can't think of a better name than "Easter." How special.) Beautiful family and beautiful times spent together.

NanaDiana said...

Karen- What a beautiful family you have.GORGEOUS..and Congratulations on your first grandbaby boy. We have another one coming in June, too! This will be #11! I can't believe it. I never in the world thought I would be so richly blessed. Happy Easter Evening to you- xo Diana

Snap said...

Congratulations to all dear Karen. Exciting and what a special Easter for all of you! Beautiful!

A Garden of Threads said...

My first grandchild arrives this July, but I do not if it is a boy or girl. Exciting times!!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Aaahhh...April love...how sweet! I love your post and these precious mosaics! You've had a special day!

Mary said...

Oh what a wonderful family, Karen! It must be so exciting to await the birth of your first grandchild! xoxo

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

What a lovely family scrapbook and that is great news about the baby grandchildren are a blessing. Ilove being a nanna...........

Lorrie said...

Beautiful family, beautiful photos. And congratulations on becoming a grandmother! Our son and his wife have given us a 15-month old granddaughter who is pure delight. As well, our daughter and her husband are expecting in June - another girl. Oh, but you will have so much fun!

eileeninmd said...

Congrats to your daughter and her hubby and on your first grandchild. Lovely family photos. Happy Easter, have a lovely week ahead.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning my dear one!

It is so nice to see your family and your yard! Oh how that reminds me of the estate I used to work for in Manchester by the sea....lovely memories and you are creating such lovely ones with your talents in photography! HAPPY MONDAY! Anita

Kathleen Grace said...

The best part of holiday celebrations is time with family! It looks like you had a lovely house full of happiness. Congratulations on your first grandchild! Your girls are beautiful:>)

Stephanie said...

Lovely pictures of a beautiful family.

Brenda said...

Hi, Karen. I am a new follower. I found on Little Red House for Mosaic Monday.
I so love the pictures of your family and YES it is great when the family gets bigger!!
Your blog is a delight!
Brenda
Down Memory La La Lane

Dotti said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. That makes me happy! :)

xo
Dotti

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Congratulations on your expected grandson, Karen! It looked like a very Happy Easter at your home this year!

Blondie's Journal said...

A big congratulations to your daughter, and to you as well! Your family is certainly getting bigger, both of your daughters are lovely! Very pretty collage!

XO,
Jane

Schotzy said...

Nothing better than having the family together on the holidays! Maybe next year for us!!

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Congratulations and the scrapbooking photos look wonderful!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -