People Inspiration



Isn't this adorable?  I first met Judy Ginns when she purchased some fabric from me a while back.



(When I designed this banner, bunting fabric, I had no idea that it could make such a gorgeous little dress.  That's what I love about Judy, she takes fabric and creates magic.)


One by one, she would create the most gorgeous creations.  She sent me photos of them, and then one day she opened up her shop on Etsy called Chasing Mini.


Judy is from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and sells her work locally too.  She writes about herself on her profile:

"From humble beginnings making babies bibs and bloomers.  I started designing and creating one off garments from beautiful fabric sourced around the world.

Since the creation of Chasing Mini, I have make over 500 pieces in my range using the finest cotton, linen, voile, silk, tulle and lace."





I just love her workmanship.  She can take fabric and truly make it sing.  If you get a chance, you should really stop by and visit Judy's shop.  She always has something lovely in her shop.  Chasing Mini.



How about a pink frock to celebrate Pink Saturday.  Stop by to see Bev from How Sweet The Sound and all the pinkalicious posts.



I remember when I was a little girl, how much I loved wearing a new frock.  The song for this post is Alice Blue Gown, sung by Judy Garland.


Blondie's Journal said...

These little dresses are so darling! Judy is quite talented. I hope her shop is a success! :)

XO,
Jane

Vee said...

Sweet little dresses...darling fabrics. What's she got available for wee boys? =D

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning beautiful Karen!

Everything you do is full of the Love of God. 'Nuff said.

Anita

Chubskulit Rose said...

Those are all pretty! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

My PINK
Have a great weekend.

Dolores said...

The dresses and fabric are so precious!!!!

Cindy said...

Hi Karen, congratulations on your beautiful grandbaby. I have been catching up...Judy is very talented. hugs to you.

J.Rylie.C said...

So pretty! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

I hope that you can also visit my PINK. You may also link up to my Color Connection if you'd like. Thanks!

Georgianna said...

So very charming, Karen! It must feel so wonderful to see your beautiful fabric made into such adorable garments!

Wishing you a very happy Sunday.

G

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning, Karen!

It was so nice to see your comment late last night as I read my posts. Thank you for your kind words. I am making some small changes only to the look of my blog. Minor adjustments on the photo size are in check, but I really just wanted a navigation bar to link to Etsy and a future website. I have so many things I need to learn and do. This new adventure as an artist is a hard one. I made some cards of some of my designs, but no one seems to like them.....I don't know what to do. Well, I'm creative, I'll think of something!!! MUCH LOVE, Anita

Sarah said...

How cute! I know al little girl who would be darling in these dresses.......Sarah

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -