A Christmas gift for you



Every year I create some Christmas art to decorate my house and to give as gifts.  I start the process pretty early so that I have it ready for the Holidays.  I surround myself with some Christmas inspiration and start to design.  I love creating little Christmas prints for decorations.


As I looked at the prints that I just got back from Society6, I thought why not give you these prints as my gift to you.  An early Christmas present.  You can even pop them in a frame and gift them as a gift, or maybe add a little easel and use them for decorations.



I uploaded this print and centered it on an 8" x 10" for you to download.

Here's the link to Father Christmas for your gift.

Here's how it will look when you download the file called Father Christmas.  It will print very nicely on a piece of 8 1/2 x ll" paper and you can decide how you would like to trim it.



During the holiday season I also have lots of Christmas tree artwork sitting on easels around the house.


Here is a Christmas tree print I just received back from Society6.  I used an 8" x 8" size.  I love square prints.



I created this one for you too.  Here's the link to the Christmas tree for your gift.  And here is what it will look like when you download your Christmas tree print.

This is how it will look printed on an 8 1/2 x 11" paper.  You can trim it to a square if you would like or use it whatever way you would like.


It's beginning to look allot like Christmas, and my ornaments in the china cabinet will soon be set free to decorate my home.



Although the weather has been unseasonably warm for this time of year, it's sweater weather for sure.


I try to put my Christmas decorations up right after Thanksgiving.

A little snow would put me in the mood.



NanaDiana said...

Karen- Those are beautiful images- Thank you so much- I especially love the sweet Santa one. I am definitely going to snag them to use somewhere.

Your little "bundle" looks like he is bundled up for the snow you hope to get. Blessings- xo Diana

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Thank you so much for this amazing gift...a gift of yourself! Your grandbaby looks so much like my grands did at that age! Precious through and through! Enjoy your week!

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Beautiful art. I really love the last sweet Christmas tree!That little blue bundle could possibly be one of the cutest babies ever.

Terra said...

Those prints are delightful, and your little bundle is cute.

Susan said...

Karen, How absolutely sweet and kind of you! Love the images! And that little bundle? Adorable! Thanks. You are putting me in the mood for Christmas! Susan

Sarah said...

Karen, these are beautiful. Thank you for this gift! I will definitely print these out to use in my home.
You little cutie looks warm and cozy........Sarah

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Karen, your images are so beautiful. We decorate the weekend after Thanksgiving normally, but we are moving the Monday after Thanksgiving, so I think our decorating will be delayed a little :-)

Vee said...

That child is so handsome!

You are so amazingly generous. I may be printing out that dear little tree and, if I may use it to decorate my sidebar, I'll link right back to you.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Karen!

I missed your post due to being FATIGUED from that art show! I went well in terms of helping me DEFINE what it is I will be focusing on in the next phase of this "experiment." I know now exactly what I need to do, and it does NOT involve another show!!!!!

Have a great Thanksgiving my dear, Anita

Unknown said...

Just beautiful. What a nice thing you have done here. Thanks Karen.
QMM

Dolores said...

Oh Karen...... you're always an inspiration to me.... so much thought and beauty combined together.

You're grandson is adorable!!
Hugs,


Annesphamily said...

Karen you are wonderful and so talented! I really love visiitng you here!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -