Friday, November 09, 2012

Pink Saturday and an Autumn Sharing

Fall leaves reflection

Pumpkin ShineHurricane Sandy's winds blew our leaves off the trees.

So, I thought I would share the Autumn post I wrote when the colors were more vivid.

fall-leaves-falling-2


Maine Mums

pumpkin-goldWindy, blustery days of Autumn are here, but the color is gone.  Wish I could have bottled these colors for a bit longer.

fall-leaves-falling-2


Fall Leaves

DSC03846When the leaves begin to turn, you have to run to catch the magic before it is all gone.

Old Houses in Concord

fall-leaves-falling-2


DSC03112 My mom said Vermont colors were peaking even before ours. here in Massachusetts.

Copy of vermont fall 15

This particular year the colors were so vibrant.

pumpkin-goldDSC03859

pumpkin-goldoutside my window.

DSC03876

fall-leaves-falling-2




pumpkin-goldMy wreath is on the door and pumpkins are on the steps.

DSC00014

pumpkin-goldLovely Fall in New England.

fall flickr doodle



Autumn Morning with backgroundThe song for this post is latee dah, Oh latee dah, 'Tis Autumn.

Golden Autumn

fall-leaves-falling-2




Happy Pink Saturday
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY, Bev from How Sweet the Sound hosts
 this lovely day.  Please stop by my post from yesterday about Hurricane Sandy.

Post a Comment