Advent Calendar Day 15 Gift



Welcome to the gift of an Advent Calendar.  I have always loved Advent calendars.  When I was little, I just couldn't wait to open each little door and find the surprise waiting there.



This Christmas I am turning my blog into an Advent calendar, so I can give you a Christmas surprise every day until Christmas.  Every day I will post downloadable artwork for you to use as my gift.



Today's gift is about the Christmas tree.  We picked our tree up last night and we'll hang lights and decorate the tree on Sunday.  


There is something so magical about a Christmas tree. Especially when a snow covered evergreen is decorated with the twinkling lights against the falling snow.

That is why I chose a watercolor painting I did a few years back for today's gift.

I have designed a Christmas tree print using a watercolor painting I created years ago.  I added a few snowflakes and some soft effects with my digital paintbox.  The file name is Advent Calendar Day 15 Gift of a Christmas tree print.  



This gift is an 8 x 10" print, which will print nicely on an 8.5" x 11" sheet.  You can download the file here.




During the Christmas season, I will be creating more gift tags, Christmas stationery, and all kinds of art for you to use.  You can give the art as gifts, decorate your home or use on your Christmas crafts and cards.  If you miss a day, just click on this page, and you can see all the posts and artwork at a glance.

You can also find all of the artwork on my Pinterest Board called An Advent Calendar of Downloadable Artwork.  If you click the artwork that you like, it will lead you back here with the link to the download.


Pondside said...

Thank you, Karen. It's been a hard week, culminating in the terrible news from Connecticut. To look at something beautiful - to receive such a gift, unasked-for, given with such an open heart - is balm for the soul.

Sarah said...

Karen, your art work is enchanting. Thank you for sharing with all of us each day........Sarah

Snap said...

Karen, I love each day of your calendar, but this one may be my favorite so far. I just love Christmas trees, and bunnies and cardinals!!!!!!! Hugs----

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH DEAR....I think of all the fantastic art you have produced for this advent suite, that this aqua blue Christmas tree with the bunny is my absolute favorite, Karen. I am downloading it, and your graceful gifts are acts of love to remember always. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Anita

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -