Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dancing Elephants Inspiration


I have always loved the circus, especially seeing the dancing elephants.



I designed my dancing elephant using Vintage sheet music and added a bit of whimsy.  I love what my customers do with my fabric.


This design led me to the wonderful designer, Judy on Chasing Mini on Etsy.  Aren't her dresses gorgeous?


I enjoy turning designs into products.  However, my favorite thing is to see what people do with my fabric.

I just received one of my customer's fabric.  She lives in New South Wales, I packaged it and will send it off on Tuesday.  I Can't wait to see what she creates.




Dancing Elephants, dancing through fabric, prints, wallpaper and wall decals.  I never thought they would sway into so many different kinds of things.

Take time to sway a bit and dance.



Dancing Elephants

French Script fabrics on Etsy
Society6, prints, iPhone cases, note cards, totes, decorative throw pillow covers and more

Post a Comment