Monday, March 04, 2013

Teatime Photography, Illustrations and Tablescape


Tea, I love tea, teacups, tea sets, teaspoons, teapots and everything that is served with tea.  I found a wonderful post that I enjoyed from Downton Abbey Cooks.  The post is called Downton Abbey Coooks Online Guide to Afternoon Tea.



How about a little Cole Porter while you browse.




Tea, so many ways to illustrate a beautiful teacup.





So many lovely recipes to serve with tea.







So many ways to photograph a teacup.



And set the table for tea.





I love the cakes, sandwiches, and scones too.





I love tea parties, and Sandi from Chintz Cottage is hosting her Tuesday Tea, so I thought I would join Sandi today.


And because I think you're the top!  As kindred spirits who enjoy tea, if any of my artwork speaks to your heart, please take it home for your personal use.



Post a Comment