My Mom's 88th Birthday


My Mom celebrated her 88th Birthday on June 22nd, and we all went up to Vermont to be with her. 

My Mom lives in South Burlington, Vermont.  So, it is always lovely to take the trip to visit.

My Mom really enjoyed seeing the boys.





 My sister, Susan really made a hit with Brayden.  Susan used to live in Vermont, she was the first one to move there back in the 80's.  We used to cross country ski in Stowe together.

 So, I said "smile", and everyone looked a different way.  No one ever listens to me...but I love how animated everyone looks.
Ashley, Ricky and the boys stayed in Stowe, Vermont.  Another gorgeous place to visit.

My Mom had so much fun.
I love it when we make memories.  I will be returning to Boston late July to host Sarah's bridal shower.  My Mom will join us down in Massachusetts.  Summer daydreams and family fun is what summer is all about.



Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

How wonderful, Karen, to see your mom with her children and grandchildren! A blessing indeed has God give you all to have this time together, and to give YOU the gift of "scrapebooking" your lives. So good to see you here! Anita

Draffin Bears said...

Happy birthday to you Mother Karen.
So nice that your family were all able to get together to celebrate the special day.

Hugs
Carolyn

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Karen, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR PRECIOUS MOTHER!! How wonderful to all be together on her special day. Everyone looks so happy celebrating.
Such great photos of your beautiful family.
Enjoy your time in Vermont and all that summer has to offer. I am sure you will be busy with the upcoming shower. So much to look forward too.

Wishing you summer daydreams and a glorious weekend.
Big hugs from Texas!!

Vee said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful mom! She sure looks happy to have you all there with her and I know that when she sees the boys it means that her legacy is moving forward...a lovely sense of continuity for sure. Sounds like a busy summer ahead!

Kathleen Grace said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! It looks like you had a wonderful family party :>)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to your mom, Karen. Making memories is important. Cherish these times together.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -