Shabby Chic Love



I have always loved Shabby Chic style.  When I lived in Hong Kong, there was a shop at The Peak, called Biggy Best.  I would wander through the store loving every fabric and decoration.  At the time Shabby Chic was very popular there too.

Here's some dreamy music for you.





When I think of The Find, I always think of the wonderful Rachel Ashwell and her amazing Shabby Chic designs.

She is always at some market finding wonderful things to refinish.

I love miniature things, so all of my fabrics can be found in tiny prints too.




Rachel Ashwell's  finds were my inspiration for this pillow THE FIND, and I added my tiny French Script rose bud pillow cover to create this duo.  Fabric, wallpaper, decal and wrapping paper designs can be found in  My Shabby Chic & Roses fabric collection on Spoonflower.


I decided to sell these two designs together and discount the price on French Script on Etsy.

Now I am going to give myself a little gift, and pour myself a cup of coffee and enjoy some more Shabby Chic inspiration.  I hope you have a beautiful day.

I am linking to Pink Saturday.  Bev from How Sweet The Sound, hosts every week.  Thank you Bev, for hosting.  I am so happy I finally have a pink post to share.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, I love the fabrics in shabby chic! The roses and pretty pinks are my fav! I'm looking for more inspiration for sewing projects! I want to try one of the Tilda dolls but need to find a pattern first! I have a post for tomorrow about dolls! Enjoy your afternoon! Hugs, Diane

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Those pillows are wonderful! I love the one with the beautiful French chair.

Sarah said...

Lovely, lovely, Karen! I love the thought of the designs in miniature. Wonderful sofa filled with pillows.

Kathleen Grace said...

You have really outdone yourself this time Karen! The small rosey pattern and the chair with roses have got to be among my favorite of any of your designs. Just beautiful!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I wanted to stop by today and let you know I mentioned you on my blog today! Sweet hugs, Diane

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh look at that tiny shabby chic sofa! Now you have me wanting to paint some of my miniatures in chippy white! What a relaxing morning spent here with you dearest Karen. Anita

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Love the fabrics and I want some of the mini fabric for my dollhouses.
Happy Pink Saturday so glad you shared !

LV said...

No doubt that is the place to shop.

Anonymous said...

I, too, am quite attracted to (Not too,)Shabby Chic, Karen. I like the cheeriness of the patterns and colors. Amazingly sweet miniature fabrics!

Blessings,
Marianne

Beverly said...

Karen, I love seeing beauty through your eyes. I am always awed by your talent.

Happy Pink Saturday, dear friend. I am so happy you joined us. You are one of our original pinkies.♥

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -