The Magnolias Are In Bloom

Excuse me while I gush, but I am truly smitten by the Magnolia trees.  Here's a song that I am also smitten with, to add a happy song to your day.




We don't have these beautiful trees back North.  So, it is a real treat to see these trees in full bloom.  Even the buds are extraordinary.




And the leaves look like a work of art, or something you should put into a work of art.




Wishing you a beautiful day.



I have been trying to slow down lately, just breath in all the gifts that the Lord has around me.  Like the sweet Magnolia trees.


Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

They are beautiful trees. You can use the leaves to make a wreath. I have also used gold ink to make place cards for table settings on the pretty green leaves.

Kathleen Grace said...

So beautiful! No we don't have those up here in the north, so thank you for sharing them with us!

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -