Nature

Nature, a wonderful form of inspiration.  It's magical.



Some of you are probably peeking into Winter, with even some snow.  Here in North Carolina, the trees are still colorful in some areas and I can see the leaves falling from the window in my art room, as I write this post.

Today was the first cold day that we have had, and it was nice to go for a walk outside.


I took this photo the other day, and well one thing led to another and pretty soon I was creating all kinds of things.


Na-ture

noun 
the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of earth.

I usually create using pretty flowers and green landscapes or snowscapes.  But today I really appreciated the browns, grays and starkness of nature.  

If you love the idea of a dinner party given in the middle of nature, 
have a peek into Bonnie Christine's blog post.



I hope that you have a lovely day.  Please take home any images that you might enjoy.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -