A Day in the Cape

 One of the best parts of being back in Massachusetts is taking a trip to Cape Cod.  It's a short drive to the Cape from our home here.  This beach is one of the many beaches in Dennis.

I found this wonderful video of the town of Sandwich.  If you look closely, you will see my favorite shop The Spotted Cod.  When you visit Sandwich, be sure to stop by Beth's Bakery & Cafe for some amazing pastry and a great cup of coffee.
 Thomas Dexter's Grist Mill in Sandwich is so lovely.
This bird was perched onto of a well pump near the mill.
I love Sandwich, and here are some places that I I just had to photograph and share. This door belongs to the Black Yarn shop in Sandwich. The shop is filled with a wonderful selection of yarns, patterns and books.
 I love that on the way to Heritage Gardens, you can peek across the pond, and see lovely reflections of beautiful homes.
 Such a wonderful home in Sandwich.  I can't wait for the Blue Hydrangeas to be in bloom in July at the Heritage Gardens.
 Sandwich is famous for it's amazing boardwalk.
This home is right on the beach in Dennis.

I'll be sharing more photos that I took last week in in the Cape.  Have a beautiful day.

All my finds are my own, I am not paid to advertise...I just love the lovely places that I frequent on Cape Cod.
- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -