Crafting, Cupcakes and Champagne at a Mansion with Elyse Major

Last Thursday my friend Joyce and I drove to Bristol, Rhode Island to visit Blithewold Mansion to attend a wonderful event. Crafting Night at the Mansion with Author and Tinkered Treasurer Elyse Major.



I met Elyse Major in 2008 through blogging.  I instantly fell in love with her style on her beautiful blog called Tinkered Treasures.

You know her because in almost every magazine I pick up lately, Elyse has contributed to the magazine with her gifted writing and crafting.




When we walked in the door of Blithewold, Elyse greeted us, and gave me a gift that she made for me.  One of her dolls and she showed me how she even got my hair to look just like mine.  Isn't she adorable?  I will surely treasure her forever!  Thank you Elyse.

Once we walked into the room we were totally smitten.  There was a buffet table set up with the prettiest craft supplies.

On another table were stacks of  Elyse's books, Tinkered Treasures and Seaside Tinkered Treasures.

A tower of scrumptious cupcakes decorated with beautiful designs made the perfect accessory and treat while crafting.

Champagne was served and after a short demonstration we were all busy crafting and enjoying being in such a magnificent tea room with lovely kindred spirits.

You can find Elyse on Tinkered Treasures Facebook page.
We were fortunate to get a preview of Christmas at the Blithewold, which will open on November 27th.

Thank you so much Elyse, we had such a lovely evening.  Thank you Joyce for photographing us for the perfect keepsake.



Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I'll take all three. Crafting, cupcakes, and champagne, talk about a perfect combination. Love all the details here, Karen Thank you for sharing with us.
xo

Elyse said...

hello my sweet!

thank you so much for the beautiful post and for making the event so very special by being there!

i finally wrote my own post. come see!
http://tinkeredtreasures.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-special-evening-at-blithewold.html

happy thanksgiving wishes! hope to see you again soon.

xo
elyse

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -