Shabby Chic Designs and Catching your dreams


 I have always loved dreamcatchers and their purpose.  It was a lovely reminder to my girls when they were young to memorize their dreams because they held important messages.


This video is a lovely tutorial on how to make a dreamcatcher.

A dream catcher hung above their beds.  This was my inspiration for this fabric collection, which I call Sweet Dreams Dream Catcher. All the designs in the collection are available on my shop on Spoonflower.


I loved creating a patchwork including all the designs in this collection.

Indoor and outdoor pillow covers are available in my Etsy shop, French Script.













Celestina Marie said...

Just beautiful Karen. Shabby chic in all it's pretty pink.
Wishing you a Happy New Year. Blessings. xo

Anonymous said...

So pretty. And just in time for my 2016 color...pink. :) I'm not really sure how it's going to drag me away from blue, but for now, it's got all my attention. :)
Happy New Year, Karen. Thank you for stopping by. My head is still in post wedding heaven, and I do agree with you that you never want it to end, but I'm really looking forward to creating and daydreaming without deadlines or expectations again.
Always wonderful visiting here.
xo

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -