It's a Boy!






Logan Thomas Cole was born on April 22, 2016.  He weighed seven pounds, nine ounces and measured 21 inches.

 

My daughter Sarah and my son-in-law Mike are thrilled.  They wanted it to be a surprise...





The surprise made it even more special when Mike said..."IT'S A BOY"...I cried.
I found a beautiful song by Celine Dion which says what is in my heart every time I am blessed with a new baby in my family.



A baby is a miracle created by love.

Mike and Sarah are coming home from the hospital today.  They are about to enter the best honeymoon of all.

Ashley is thrilled that it's a boy, and now she can pass down all those wonderful boy clothes.


So now it's three grandsons, and we are all so happy to welcome Logan to the crew!  Here's our new little miracle...Master Logan Thomas Cole.


Kathleen Grace said...

So precious and beautiful! You are truly blessed Karen!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Karen, on the birth of your third grandson. Loved your words, "They are about to enter the best honeymoon of all." So lovely so true. Wishing you & yours boundless joys.

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -