Woo Hoo The New Year is here

 Woo Hoo...the New Year is here.


 Lots of things have been going on over the last few months.
 Baby Logan is eight months old and the family has really enjoyed lots of fun over the holidays with him.
 My son-in-law, Mike loves to play with his new selfie-stick and has begun to video Sarah and Logan's adventures.


Ashley is off snowboarding every chance she gets.

RJ continues to perfect his snowboarding.


 Brayden is almost three and is the cutest little guy.

Massachusetts snow views,
 continue to add to pretty views to our adventures.

I have been taking numerous trips to Vermont.  My mom broke her hip and then had a heart attack.  She is recovering at a rehabilitation Center.  Please keep her in your prayers.



 Meanwhile, in-between trips to Vermont I have decided to paint a little paint nook for myself downstairs.  So, you might say I am painting in the New Year pink!


I have not been posting as often as I would like.  Posts take a bit of planning.  Yet please visit me on Instagram, I post everyday.  Stop by and follow me.  I would love to know your Instagram address so that I can follow you too.





Doll by Elyse Major from Tinkered Treasures







Elyse said...

hi karen,

i love following you on IG. i've been slow at posting on my blog, too. it's all so diversified but i still use it to document things i don't want to forget.

i'm glad your mom is doing well. you're so lucky to still have her around. your growing family is beautiful, just like you!

i adore your mouse pics. keep 'em coming and i want to see your pink room, too!!!

xo
elyse

Vee said...

You had me grinning on the "woo hoo." Wonderful to see the girls and their sweet little boys. So sorry about your mother's troubles; she appears to be one who rebounds and makes the best of a tough situation. Following on Instagram now... Happy New Year to you! Are you back in New England for good?

Tanzir Rahman said...

Nice family photos. I love your blog too.
clipping path service | photo retouching service |
neck joint service | photoscissor

likeschocolate said...

You have a beautiful family!

grams ramblings said...

Hi Karen,
just found your blog.
Love all the pictures. Hope your mum is well.

gramswisewords.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Always a pleasure visiting with you, Karen, no matter how much time goes by. Beautiful images.
Many blessings to you and your loved ones.
Listening to Michael was lovely.
xo

Rue said...

Hi Karen :)

I hope your mom is doing better and I will definitely say a prayer.

Congratulations on your newest grand baby! Obviously I haven't been around or I would have known about this 8 months ago lol Better late than never, I suppose ;)

I hope you're doing well,
rue

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -