Taking A Drive



I am a New Yorker through and through...I love Long Island, Jones Beach, Coney Island french fries, roasted chestnuts being sold on the street corners on a cold winter's day in Manhattan, ice skating in Rockefeller Center and taking in the view from the top of the Empire State Building, a ride through Central Park in a horse driven buggy, and a walk through FAO Schwartz. The skyline from the FDR Drive at night still takes my breath away, and driving over the 59th Street Bridge gives me a thrill.



Yet I have to admit New England has really grown on me. Now, I am not saying that I am ready to stop being a Yankee fan yet, but there is something incredibly charming about Fenway and the team spirit for the Boston Red Sox is equally as inspiring.




I took a ride today to my favorite farm stand. As I drove down winding country roads with leaves falling from the trees and the colors changing I felt happy to be here. I thought that I would share some of the sights from today for those of you who might visit New England someday. For you, who lived here once upon a time I selected music to serenade you as you walk through your New England memories.


The song for this post is Anna's Song.
- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -