Here Comes The Bride

My creation


My creation, originally uploaded by bluebirdsandteapots.



My creationThe Cottage Style Street Team on Etsy is proud to announce it's first collaboration of treasures.

The Bride Gift Basket is available on the Cottage Style Street Team Etsy store.






My creation

My creation Many of us on the Cottage Style Street Team sent in a little something for the bride. Sadie Lou, who is the real energy behind the team created these lovely baskets for the bride.



2545583799_69c31490db

My creation I designed a card especially with the bride in mind, using my ribbons and roses note cards, a lovely aqua tassel with gold twine, and a print of my New England Bride painting. The envelope is lined with the same ribbon and roses floral design.



If you would like to see the basket close up and see the list of artists who contributed to this beautiful gift basket for the bride, visit the Cottage Style Street Team on Etsy.




I sell a 5 x 7 print of my New England Bride painting on my Etsy shop called KarenHarveyCox Designs. When I first moved to New England I studied oil painting, this was one of my first creations. It is an oil on canvas 36" x 48" on linen canvas. I found dreamy white linen cloth sheets for my prints, giving it just the right texture to be just like the original.


My creation One of my favorite wedding movies is Father Of The Bride, so the music seemed so perfect for this post.


My creation
Sadie Lou said...

I love the Father of the Bride movie! Such a classic with Elizabeth Taylor And Spencer Tracy! I also love the Diane Keaton & Steve Martin one.
I love our baskets and all the goodies inside!!
Thanks for your post!
~Sadie

Beverly said...

This makes me want to be a bride again. I just love all things about weddings.

Karen, your work is always so lovely. You truly share your beautiful view of life with all of us.

CIELO said...

Love that New England Bride card; so romantic. Great job!

Cielo

Debbie Doughty said...

Makes me want to get married again! SO PRETTY :)

Hummingbird Chats said...

I love the Bride painting, I think the colors in the eyes, hair and the flowers go togetger so perfect. Just beautiful!! Katie

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Wow!!! This was all so stunning!!Hugs....Mary

Tara said...

Karen

Your painting is excellent! You are so talented ( I know I always say that but it is soooo true!)
:0)

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -