Christmas and Mosaic Monday

My creation



oday is Mosaic Monday, and Mary from Little Red House, is hosting this lovely day.





christmas enhanced 2

Winter GazeboThank you for leaving such lovely comments on my Christmas tradition post.

Vintage Santa & Friend

Winter GazeboI read each comment to my mother over the telephone last evening, and she was so pleased. I thought it only fitting for her to select the winner of the giveaway, so I asked her to pick a number so that I could select the winner, and she did.

Original Watercolor Painting of a Christmas Tree

Winter GazeboThe winner of the Christmas Tree giveaway is Sheila from The Quintessential magpie. Congratulations Sheila.

Christmas Tree Watercolor painting ready to display on an easel

Winter GazeboI will finish some last minute things today so that I can head up to Vermont to visit with my mom tomorrow.

Winter Gazebo

Winter GazeboI have to drive in between the snowy places because I drive through New Hampshire and then onto Burlington, Vermont. I'll be back home for Christmas Eve.

Christmas Tree Watercolor Painting wrapped for gift-giving

Winter GazeboStay safe, and enjoy this week. We spend so much time preparing for this day, and it always seems to be gone too fast.

home-sweet-home-8-angel

Winter GazeboThe song for this post is Christmastime, by Michael Smith.

Nativity

We Wish you a Merry Christmas with text
Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh precious Karen,
Be careful driving my sweet....I remember those drives to Washington D.C. that we would do for the holidays with friends. SLick and slippery and scary at times for this chicken Californian! Have a lovely visit with "maman". Bisous! Anita

Kathleen Grace said...

Merry Christmas sweet friend! Drive carefully and enjoy your time with your dear mother:>) Christmas may fly quickly but it is beautiful while it lasts!

Snap said...

Merry Christmas, Karen. Enjoy your time with your Mother. Stay safe and warm!

Millie said...

I really like your mosaic today...have a nice Christmas!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Beautiful mosaic Karen. Have a safe drive and a wonderful visit. Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. Sharon

Susan at Charm of the Carolines said...

I'm attempting to participate in Mosaic Monday, but must admit I'm a little slow to catch on. Didn't make a mosaic, just posted my link so readers can enjoy pics of making cookies. I'll do better next time. Thanks for letting me participate. Love your website!

Susan at Charm of the Carolines

Leslie said...

What beautiful area you live in! I live in a part of Northern California where we don't get the snow. So I'm always mesmerized by others gorgeous snow pictures!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

OH, Karen! I am absolutely thrilled to win your giveaway! I will cherish that Christmas tree forever! :-) I am SO excited to have that beautiful painting.

Thank you, and thank your mother for picking my number! :-) Yea!

Hope you have a wonderful visit with your sweet mother, and please be safe.

Before I close, I want to tell you how exquisite your photos are. I just can't imagine that much lovely snow. It looks like fairyland!

XO,

Sheila(who is going back to finishing decorating so I can blog later)! :-)

Your

Lynda said...

Love your wintry mosaic, Karen! Have a safe drive to Vermont and Merry Christmas!
xo,
Lynda

Vee said...

Oh lovely few minutes I've had enjoying the atmosphere here...I'm popping out your playlist and using it for the evening...I knew that you'd have a good list full of wonderful songs. I hope that you have a lovely drive to Vermont to visit your mother despite all the snow. I am eager to get back and read more, especially the one about Christmas traditions.

Miss Rhea said...

Hope you have a great trip ! Love all of your pretties, especially the painted ones :):):) Merry Christmas and a Happy Belated Pink Saturday !!! :)

Gabriela said...

Hello Karen,

Have a safe drive!



~ Gabriela ~

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Karen; Congratulations to the lucky winner,, what a pretty Christmas Tree Card... you mosaic photos are so pretty.... Have a wonderful time with your Mom,,, Prayers for a safe drive there and back.... Merry Christmas.

Hugs;
Alaura

jeanne said...

Dear Karen, a beautiful post as always. Congrats to lucky Sheila. She will be so pleased.

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!

Christmas love, Jeanne

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Please have a safe trip. Give your Mom a big hug from me...m

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful photos and mosaic, have a safe trip and Merry Christmas!

Beverly said...

Karen, you gift us every day with your beautiful posts.

I hope you will have a holiday season filled with the peace and joy you so freely share with all.

Congratulations to Sheila.

Carol said...

Beautiful photos! Enjoy your time with your mom & Happy Holidays!

Fabulously French said...

Wishing you and your family a tres joyeux noel.

Leeann x

The Painted Garden said...

Hi Karen,

Stopping by to send you warm wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

Enjoy time with your mother and drive safely in all of the snow in your area.
Blessings,
Erin

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -